No announcement yet.

Balkan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a load of BP Sustamed on order. IFFFFFFF it ever gets here I'll be sure to give my verdict on it. I've not used Balkan before but I've only heard good things. I've also heard they've recently gone out of their way to introduce a security system that prevents their UPIC codes from being used on counterfeited gear. A system I believe no other company is using yet...

Comment

I know Alin well, we are the same kind of people, we had some good fights. Then he shut our website http://www.steroidtimes.com/body-of-...te-hacked/2009 He wants to be ligit as he tried with BD. But if you want to manufacture bodybuilding steroids and dosages you can not be legit!! He is what we call "the grey area". And no way you can purchase these kind of raws for HG.

Originally posted by limo View Post
      Balkan is a legit government controlled facility, their stuff is good to go they are not an underground lab they actually have all their certificates and they go through rigorous testing and inspections
      RonnyT
      Last edited by RonnyT; 05-02-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

hmmm. interesting. I've never heard of hg parabolan. Def not true hg. Moldova must have some pretty low standards and requirements.

Comment

I used the balkan dbol and it was fuckin amazing! That shit blew me up. All original packaging. U should give it a go its legit

Comment

Working...
          X