No announcement yet.

Test E/EQ/Dbol Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice log and your pic looks great. are you going to post progress pics along the way? btw, i probably wouldn't transfer the last cc of one vial into a new one.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Day 16

Sam 1976,
      Thanks for the post! What would you suggest because that's 200mg we're talking about...hehe. I'll take a new pic in June and post it up. I messed up and got on the scale, and I told myself I wouldn't weigh myself until after the cycle (right before PCT), so I'm not jumping on the scale again. Than again...I should jump on the scale to see if I need to tweek the diet a bit...so I just don't know yet for real about the scale thing...

Guys, I took a very long nap today. I just woke up...I'm going to hit the gym later tonight and do my ab routine. I just would like to tell you guys something that I'm experiencing...I've been feeling this since I woke up (which was only 20 min ago) anyways...here's what I'm feeling:

At this very moment, I feel like someone is holding my balls. Sorry to be graphic, but that's the only way I can get you to understand what I'm feeling. Like, take your balls and add slight pressure to it. That's what I'm feeling right now..first time ever...is this natural? Is this suppose to happen. It doesn't hurt at all...just feels funny...let me know. I think the Test E is going to work...hehe..but anyways...get back at me....before I hit the panic button...hehe

~Vul

Comment

Yea my nuts were tingling for awhile and then there was a couple times they actually hurt. I'm blaming the dbol on this also. I never got this feeling before with the test or tbol. I'm fifth week and i just did two shots of HCG. 2500 iu the other day and 2500 iu today. My boys are feeling good again. Im probably gonna do another HCG boost in 3-4 weeks again.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

your balls are in the steroid fairys hands now

Comment

Drop the pins down to 1" bro...my ass is getting sore at the thought of 1.5

Comment

hehe...1.5 is suiting me perfectly...

Thanks for the comments...I don't feel anything right now...I was like, "Damn...what's going on down there?!?!"
              I do have some HCG though...plan on taking it as soon as I come off the injections...I hear people doing it through out the cycle, but yea...off to do some abs!!!

Vul

Comment

Nice pic and log bro. Sounds like the boys r full, mayb u need to punch the munchkin lol

Comment

Great Log Brutha! keep us updated

Comment

Week 4:

Sorry guys. I live in Alabama, and I just now got my internet back up and running! We were hit by 3 F4s and one F5....another F5 hit the home of Roll Tide. Where I'm from, we got hit back to back to back to back....it was awful. Fortunatly, myself and family are doing well. The gym was closed. It wasn't close due to damages, but it was closed due to a massive power outage. So, I changed my split again. Started Monday, I worked out one body part per day. Here's my schedule:

Monday: Chest
                    Tuesday: Back
                    Wednesday: Shoulders
                    Thursday: Biceps
                    Friday: Triceps
                    Saturday: Legs
                    Sunday: Abs

To be honest: I really enjoy the one bodypart/day scheme going on thus far. So, I'm going to keep doing it. Today were shoulders. My work out was as follow:
                    Standing Military BB Press: 3 sets of 10
                    DB Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of 10
                    Side Raises: 3 sets of 10
                    Front Raises: 3 sets of 10
                    Reverse Fly Machine: 3 sets of 10

OKay, so have my stuff kicked in yet? First off: My chest was very sore yesterday. I mean....REALLY SORE. Today, my chest feels like it's been 5 days later when I worked it out. That's some pretty impressive recovery...Dramatic increase in recovery time! Also, since Monday, I notice GREAT GREAT GREAT PUMPS! For instance, my chest "looked" like it was going to explode! It was pretty damn big looking. I was like, "DAAAAAMN"! Yesterday was back, and at the end of my back work out I was doing deadlifts. After deadlifts, I went right over to back extentions....AMAZING LOWER BACK PUMP EVER!!!! I'm not talking about the lower back pump that people exp. when taking dbol. No not at all! I mean this pump was AMAZING, and it didn't hurt. I love it! I also got a nice shoulder pump on my side raises and front raises. I'm starting to grow like a "mini bicep". Meaning, my deltoid looks just like a bicep that has a peak! I can also see a vien in there under the skin. Never could before. It's not 3d yet, but it looks like it's going to happen. Matter of fact, my vascularity is looking pretty damn good. I always had vascularity in my arms and forearms region, but I'm starting to see new vascularity. Note, the new vascularity I'm seeing are in my chest, shoulders, and abs. They aren't 3d yet, but I can feel that they will be, and I can't wait! My penis is SUPER VASCULAR thanks to EQ...but anyways...

Lets talk about strength and weight

I started weighing myself. I know I said I wasn't going to do it, but I couldn't help myself. I look bigger in the mirror and I wanted to see what the scale says. Well anyways, I started out weighing 157lbs...very cut up and defined. I'm 170lbs now and still very cut up and defined...hehe. I gained 13 pounds in 23 days. Before yall say it's water weight, I just want yall to know that I look very damn lean still. I mean...really lean! It can't all be water. NO FREAKIN WAY! I do not look bloated or feel bloated at all. Check this out, before I started my cycle, I average like a half a pound a week...maybe a pound some weeks...but AVERAGING half a pound with me "TRYING" to gain weight. 13 pounds in 4 weeks IS UNHEARD OF with my type of metabolism!

Strength...I've gotten stronger but not DRAMATICALLY stronger. Like, I up on all of my lifts...but like 10-15 pounds. That's it. It's more of a gradual increase in strength. I guess that's good so I wouldn't get injured due to getting too strong too quick, but really...it's just okay strength gains. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have 15 pounds increase in "ALL" my lifts in 23 days naturally...so I'm happy. It's just not DRAMATIC GAINS in strength just yet. I'm just in week 4 you know. Not even doing Dbol yet, so yea.

Well that's it. I'm doing my 8th shot tomorrow in my left glute which will consist of 1.5cc of EQ and 1cc of Test E. I'll update tomorrow after my bicep work out.

Physically: Dramatic increase in recovery time...Great Pumps...new VASCULARITY
                    Mentally: Sexually heightened and have a sense of well being, or should I say....I feel GREAT!
                    Emotionally: I'm not moody at all...
                    Side Effects: I'm not exp. acne, anxiety, bloat, gyno, hair loss, aggression, ED, or any other negative side effect. The ball pressure I was having is not there anymore. Again, it wasn't painful...just felt like someone was adding slight pressure to it...it's nonexistant now though.

~Vul

Comment

glad to hear it's working out bro im going to be running pretty much the exact same cycle as you but with Dbol in the beggining! glad to know its working out! Getting me anxious! keep it up!

Comment

Glad to hear you and the fam are ok. Was really ugly looking down there bro. Them tornadoes were off the hook. Good update to the thread. Told ya the veins would start getting freaky crazy. Keep it up.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Sounds like a fun cycle. I would think about starting to take some AI's with all that gear you are running. Everything is about to start kicking in real nice for you soon. 1g+ is when the magic starts to happen and at 5-6 weeks you are going to explode for sure. Keep up the lifting and diet, I can't wait to see some more pics when the gear starts popping!

Comment

i think u have no clue abut cycling and doing a proper pct...IMO
                            Last edited by maged; 05-05-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=maged;23121]i think u have no clue abut cycling and doing a proper pct...IMO[/QU

I agree honestly..No way should dbol EVER be ran at the end of a cycle and imo, hcg during pct is a lost cause. Dbol is meant to be ran in the beginning and hcg during the cycle, END OF STORY.

Comment

[QUOTE=dboss10;23174]
                                Originally posted by maged View Post
                                i think u have no clue abut cycling and doing a proper pct...IMO[/QU

I agree honestly..No way should dbol EVER be ran at the end of a cycle and imo, hcg during pct is a lost cause. Dbol is meant to be ran in the beginning and hcg during the cycle, END OF STORY.
                                I totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X