No announcement yet.

Test E/EQ/Dbol Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u shuold be taking the dbol now! so u dont have to wait for the rest to kick in that s the whole POINT.. but gl will be watching

Comment

If you would have started the dbol on day 1 right now you would be killing it in the gym
      Talking shit to the weights and on jm saying this shit is awesome I feel like the hulk lol and u would be up 5 pounds or so
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Cage knows all about dbol....she broke his heart a couple weeks ago when she left him for me....problem is she's been a dirty bitch to me these past 4 weeks. Causing lots of muscle cramps to the point I had to beat her down to half of what I started seeing her at. The other problem with her is that slut is really really good though and when yer with her, oh man she effin rocks! You ain't seen nothing yet until that bitch gets in yer blood.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I miss that slut :-( tell her I said hey and I'll seen her one day again

Comment

Iilll tell that dirty ho what u said and mrs drol

Comment

Send me misses drol when ur done with her I hear she is better than her sis ! Clean her up first lol

Comment

Damn, yall sure know how to hijack a thread....hehe. But, yea, I'm saving that dbol till the end. It will spike my gains up even more, and I won't have any "dead time" between last shot and PCT. But I do feel you guys on making dbol a kickstart, but I'm a patient guy...I'm willing to wait...no biggy.

Week 2

I did my 4th injection today. The injection went in my left glute. I did it all by myslef. No problems what so ever with pre-injection, injection, and post. I went to the gym and hit back and shoulders today. My work out went very well. I saw my buddy hitting his chest today, and I was like..."hey, lets max out!" Nowing I hit chest hard on Tuesday...I was bluffing, but he called me on it. He already had 225 on the bar, and I put that up ten times w/o a problem. My chest wasn't even sore like I thought it was, which is crazy because I killed it Tuesday with the dumbells...straight slaugtered my chest. Like last week, I would be sore for like 4-5 days after, but not this week! Damn...anyways, we put 295 on there. Keep in mind, before I started my cycle, I could do 295 for my max rep. I did that with no problem what so ever. He was like, "Aiight! I see you! Put 315 on there!" I was like, "hell 2 the nah" Then he talked me into it. I said, let me use the block because I never got 315 before. Never attempted 315 before. So I got the block and put it on my chest. He broke it for me, and I went down and went straight back up...NO PROBLEMS! I got up started talking shit and being happy...he said, "okay, do it w/o the block" I said, "Man, I'm done. I wasn't planning on maxing out today. I'll hit 315 for real next month when I get back on the barbells" He still was talking shit, but he was mad as hell I got 3151 with the block so easy...hell, I was shocked. 315 is two times my body weight. I probably could do it w/o the block; I probably couldn't do it w/o block...it's a 50/50 chance. I'll try it next month though for real guys. But anyways, my back and shoulders work out went very well today. I'm going to the gym tomorrow and do my ab routine. The next update will be after that.

Physically: I noticed an increase in recovery time...Dramatic increase in recovery time...notice energy increases as well from working my back/shoulders
                Mentally: I'm becoming more sexually attracted to ALL TYPES of women...usually have a certain type...now, it feels like I've been in jail for years and just got out...
                Emotionally: Nothing has changed
                Vulgarity
                Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-21-2011, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Week 2

What's up yall? I did my ab routine today. Also, my left glute isn't bothering me from yesterday's injection...just a tad bit when I walk...nothing too bad though. I know I said I wasn't going to do arms this week, but I changed my mind. I'm going to work out arms tonight before I hit the club up, so I could get this little pump in my arms and the women will be like: "OMG" I'm working out legs tomorrow, so I'll post my arms and legs work out in tomorrow's post. I'm not drinking tonight. I told myself that I wouldn't drink during a cycle because I know OH lowers test levels and my body is under the influence already...so yea. I can hold out...but anyways...peace!

Physically: Dramatic increase in recovery time...
                  Mentally: Sexually heightened
                  Emotionally: Nothing has changed
                  Vulgarity
                  Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-23-2011, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Let me add this in here:

I'm close to ending week two, and as of right this second, I am not experiencing any side effects. I'm taking 1,100mg/wk of steroids, and I'm not having aggression issues,mood swings, bloat, lower back pains, anxiety, increased hunger, acne, high blood pressure, headaches, hair loss, erection problems, or gyno! So far...so good!

~Vul

Comment

^^^^ good to hear mate keep it up!!

Comment

I dropped my adex to eod or every third day. I was supressing my estrogen too much. Started breaking out bad. Was taking it everyday. Cut it back and now everything is clearing up. Just food for thought. Also. Joints still aching like a bitch. Rock on vulgar.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Week 3

Damn, I haven't been on here since Friday...hehe...my bad. Today was my 5th injection. I couldn't get the 1cc left of EQ vial in the needle for some reason. I didn't like try hard 4 real because I went ahead and opened a new vial. Anyways...I'll try to see what I can do about that 1cc left of EQ. I did 1.5cc of EQ and 1cc of Test E and injected it in my right glute. Everything went well as usual. I also went to the gym today and hit chest/triceps pretty hard. I got a great pump after my work out...I was pretty damn big...a lot of people was looking...I felt big too...I think maybe the Test E is showing its head a little bit...I mean...I looked pretty amazing after that work out...I'm working out abs tomorrow...

Physically: Dramatic increase in recovery time and also a pretty decent PUMP after my work out today(pump was a little bigger than usual) also up 7-10 pounds in 3 weeks
                          Mentally: Still sexually heightened
                          Emotionally: Feeling a tad bit emotional...

~Vul

Comment

question:

Can I take out the remaining 1cc of what's left in the vial and put it in the other vial of the same compound????

Comment

just take it out and leave it in the pin

Comment

roger that...thanks Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X