Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi Guys

25 from the UK been lifting for 4 years, In to MMA and Thai boxing............ Ran a couple of cycles in the last year and have done my research before any AAS comes near my body -

Had a nightmare with the last cycle, lost my PCT and couldnt get some in time and hey ho some gyno hahaha thinking of picking up some letro to get rid of it.

Ill be asking you guys for some help with diet etc so if anyone has any good diet plans please share

PS Ordered from the sponsor and im really really disappointed with there communication and timescale, He y i wouldnt mind if they replied once in 2 months hahaha oh well

Welcome to JM! can i ask how do you lose you PCT hahaha, and our sponsor is good normally that would get back to you quick ish all i can say is check you junk mail sometime they go into there.

Comment

I know , I know it sounds stupid me and the GF were moving house she assumed these were just extra meds we didnt need,

Needless to say they went in the bin and I couldnt get any in time hahaha - Oh well that will teach me.

The sponsor has basically ignored me for 8 weeks so who knows - Ive got a great source in the UK now for next time.

looks like a really good board loads of info

Comment

Welcome bro!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Cheers liquid

Comment

Cheers Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
            X