This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delacruz View Post
    Brilliant Does this mean this Vial with the label that says: Test 10000000 on that states "no side effects"" is legit?
    Wow, what an analogy. Stunning. Amazing. Thought provoking.

Comment

Originally posted by daron_e View Post
      First of all, it's impolite source nuthuggers like you that cause newbies problems ("just shoot an unknown substance, it's fine"). If you don't mind being a little unsure about what you put in your body, good for you Skippy. I do, as do others. I would rather wait a little longer and have a label. Was I attacking someone as you just attacked me? No, I wasn't. As far as my 3 posts being in question, I would bet I have been at this longer than some of you have been alive. As Safelife stated, no I don't know the whole story and simply offered my opinion. If I spoke out of turn, I apologize and did not mean disrespect to NAPS as he has been around a long time and I am aware he is one of the few sources who actually has real products. I thank Safelife for his comment, as I could have worded it better I suppose. As for you, you may go fuck yourself now you rude little douche. Sorry your mom was too busy fucking the mailman to teach you some manners.
      Dude I gotta say attaboy on that one....and i thought i was the only guy on here who can blow a gasket from time to time...like i always say call it like you see it

Comment

Working...
      X