Naps order!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps order!!!

Just arrived!!! 8 weeks but well worth the wait for quality goods!!! THANK NAPS~!!!

Hell ya bro good to hear. They're the shit

Comment

Nice bro. Well worth the wait IMO.

What did you get?

Comment

Got mine today also fucking sweet. : )

Comment

Lucky bastards!

Comment

I understand recent orders are all back to normal delivery times (stated on their site) or sooner. naps has always been solid.

Comment

Awesome news guys! Everytime I read post like this it gives me hope that my order will be showing up soon.

Comment

Yup are sponsor is the greatest haven't got my groceries yet but i no i will it makes my nuts tingle when i get them

Comment

They are great!
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

My nuts tingle too, even just at the thought of mine.

Comment

I,M A NEWBie to the site and i just posted a thread regarding that it,s been 34 days since my naps order was shipped. Hell i,m over hear waiting by the mail box trying to intercept the mailman, because from what i understand it,s delivered certified mail , and that requires a signature. I,m attempting to not have any of my family members answer the door. But after reading these replies on this naps thread. Your telling me some people have been waiting for there shipment for eight weeks. HOLY SHIT i can sit there and wait to sign for the deliveries till the cows come home and from the sounds of it I SHOULD JUST F-CKING FORGET ABOUT AND LET COME WHEN IT COMES. Eight weeks for the recent shipments. Best i tone down my tingle in my nuts. So if i,m looking for an end of summer cycle i should put order in now.

Comment

By the way are or were the delays a thing of the past and can anyone enlighten me on why shipments are being held up for such long periods?

Comment

It seems to be.
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Congrats bro, what'd you get? Keep us posted with your results, enjoy!
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                            X