Early Arrival... Naps, you are the S#!+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Arrival... Naps, you are the S#!+

I would include pictures, but the method of delivery was so stealth and ingenious, I'd hate to ruin anything for future orders I'll DEFINITELY be placing. Not going to post the specific number of days, but I will tell you that it's a number between 12 and 15 business days. I was so hesitant about ordering from naps because of all of the February threads, but just wow.... Naps, you are a god among men. Never stop doing what you're doing.

Test P - 150 mg, .75mL per bicep. LETS DO THIS!

Thats good news bro. I wish i could say the same. Thought today was gonna be the day. I cant wait till i can make a thread like this one

Comment

damn good for you. I ordered in Feburary and still waiting

Comment

Order sachets. I ordered a box of glass goods and accessories 5 days before the order I just recieved. That should tell you a lot about the way customs treats different packages. This is all I'm ever ordering from now on. Two weeks? Not even A-Stealth could beat that back when they were around. Ridiculous... just can't even believe how clean and easy this whole transaction was. Definitely doing this again.

Oh, and btw, even though Geneza makes some of the smoothest prop around... never go for dual bicep injections. This sh!t ACHES, but still puts a grin on my face at the same time. Haha...
        caustic
        Last edited by caustic; 04-13-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Congrats bro that's awesome news, good luck with everything! My countdown in the Order Status window expired yesterday. Got my fingers crossed so hopefully my prayers will be answered soon enough.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I don't get how this is possible, unless you're not from the USA. I'm on day 31. Congrats though.

Comment

JUst got mine today : ) literally took it out of mail mans hands . Tried to hump gis leg but he was too fast and got away. LOL All is GTG and on time to the day.

Comment

Originally posted by LiftBrah View Post
                I don't get how this is possible, unless you're not from the USA. I'm on day 31. Congrats though.
                Sachets. That's the way i'm going for everything from here on out. if customs opened the package, they would have sent it right back on its way. There's literally no way to tell what's being sent with human eyes. It's quite impressive. No more info about that. I'm pretty excited about this and am not going to f%%% this up for anyone. At least now I know that if i need something FAST, it's dirt cheap and 2 weeks away. :]] And yes, I'm in the USA... East Coast.

Comment

Got a pm someones else got theies 9 days early. it's the customs and postal service. so guys once - _ _ _ sends it out of their control.
                  Originally posted by caustic View Post
                  I would include pictures, but the method of delivery was so stealth and ingenious, I'd hate to ruin anything for future orders I'll DEFINITELY be placing. Not going to post the specific number of days, but I will tell you that it's a number between 12 and 15 business days. I was so hesitant about ordering from naps because of all of the February threads, but just wow.... Naps, you are a god among men. Never stop doing what you're doing.

Test P - 150 mg, .75mL per bicep. LETS DO THIS!

Comment

Just got my test cyp today as well, 'bout 2 weeks. I am impressed

Comment

Good for you guys...

I would love to have just an ARRIVAL!!!!

Comment

Nice to hear, bro!
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

This isn't fair!!!!LOL Why can't I ever get mine on time or even before!!!! This is fucked and I though March orders weren't delayed IDK!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by RADSUPERDAD View Post
                            I would love to have just an ARRIVAL!!!!
                            X10 Me 2!!!!
                            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Patience is a virtue
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X