My Goodies and cycle log :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koryo,

Man, thanks for all that information. I really appreciate the detailed response. I'm going to hold out on taking the Anastrozole. Thanks again man.

Today, I went to the gym and ran for like 20 min. Nothing really too much to say. Well, I guess I can say this to anybody who is asking themselves this question: "WTH is Vulgarity doing? Is he bulking or is he cutting?" Well, I want size. I know I'm doing cardio, but just a little bit of cardio makes me hungry...so yea. Tomorrow, I'm going to do arms!!! I love working out arms and chest...but yea. I'm working out my biceps and my triceps. I'm not exp any side effects as of right now. I think I'm growing though. It seems like I'm growing. I haven't weighed myself since day one, and I measured my chest, arms, calves, neck, waist, and quads on Day 1 as well...just haven't done either as of lately. But yea, I feel like I'm growing...I'm going to base that on my diet for sure...but I'm a 157 pound guy that has zero tolerance on gear, so maybe the juice is hitting a bit earlier than expected...doubt it though....since both are LOOONGGG esters....

Next update will be tomorrow after I come home from the gym...

Physically: Nothing has changed 4 real...notice possible weight gain...not 100% sure though...I'm basing this in the mirror...
    Mentally: Nothing has changed
    Emotionally: Nothing has changed

~Vul
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-17-2011, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Also guys...I'm not having any trouple walking, running, or anything...the injection site pain is nonexistant as of right now...this is two days after second shot...luv it!!!

Comment

Keep it going, my man. Thanks for the updates
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Will do...no problem, Liquid.

Okay, today I worked biceps and triceps. I did the following:

EZ Curl Seated Curls: 3 sets of 10
          Skull Crushers: 3 Sets of 10
          Standing BB Curls: 3 Sets of 10
          DB Triceps Extensions: 3 sets of 10
          Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10
          Machine Triceps Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10
          Concentrated DB Curls: 3 sets of 10 (light weight and focus a lot on contracting)
          Weighted Dips: (Didn't lean forward at all...triceps muscles pushed me up...not chest)

I am very happy with my work out today. I hit all 10 reps with each exercise, so that means I'm adding more weight next week. I felt stronger, but not dramatically stronger. What I mean is, I probably could have still managed to hit my target reps if I wasn't on gear; HOWEVER, if I can hit my target reps next week with higher weight, then I will def. blame that on the gear, so we shall see. My arms were pumped after my work out, but not the insane pump that I hear people talk about. My pump is the same type pump that I've always get after my work out.

Tomorrow is a rest day. I'm going to go to the gym and do some light cardio, but guess what tomorrow is also? That's right! Tomorrow is my 3rd shot of Test E/EQ baby!!! I can't wait!!! Update will come later on tomorrow after shot and cardio. Man, time is sure is flying! Tomorrow starts my second week! W00T!!!!

Physically: Counted six pimples today...seemed like that came in overnight. They are scattered around my face. I never had acne before, but I do get pimples...just one or two...NEVER six...
          Vulgarity
          Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-17-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Awesome bro!!!!

I love that gp test and EQ!

Comment

Silver Back,

So, you tried their EQ too? When did you start seeing it effects?

What's up everybody? I just want to let everyone know that I did my third injection today. I injected 1.5cc of EQ and 1cc of Test E into my right glute. I didn't have any problems with the injection whatsoever. As of right now, I can't even tell that I had a shot, but I bet that will change tomorrow. Also, tomorrow, I'm working out my chest with dumbells. I'll post my work out tomorrow when I get back as well as the update.

Vul

Comment

Week 2
                Okay, I just came back from the gym. I worked chest tonight.

DB Chest Press (3 sets of 10)
                DB Incline Bench (3 sets of 10)
                DB Decline Bench (3 sets of 10)
                Flies (3 sets of 10)

Okay, from my work out tonight, I can tell you that my cycle has not kicked in yet. I mean, really...It's only two weeks...not expecting to see anything until week 4...maybe 5, but yea, I can't even tell I'm on gear at the moment. The right glute injection is still G2G. No pain or discomfort what so ever!!! I took like a 90 min nap today, and I woke up pretty hot. It was either my skin was really oily or I was sweating...one of the other. No stregnth gains to report nor weight gains(visually)...I haven't weighed myself yet. But anyhow...that's all for now. I'm doing light cardio tomorrow at the gym. An update will come after that...oh yea, those pimples I had are gone already.

Physically: Nothing has changed

~Vul

Comment

You are running pretty much exactly the same thing I am. I am 3 injections ahead of you at this point. The only difference is I have also been running 50 mg of dbol which I recently cut back to 25mg. Just wait brother...things are gonna get very interesting. The dbol ended up a little much I think. I started getting really bad muscle contractions to the point of painful. Thats why I cut it back to 25mg. You are gonna start seeing veins on top of your veins here shortly. I am no where near as cut as you and I mean it is crazy ridiculous on me. A few things negative Ive been noticing is im getting a lot of what feels like joint/tendon pain. Wrists ache, elbows ache, shoulders ache. Never had this when I run deca in my cycles. Then other thing is I've been noticing mild headaches. Nothing severe.
                  Keep going with your log.....very interested in seeing how this goes for you.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Nephilim,

You are right about the wrist and elbow aches! I didn't list that as a side effect, but since you just said that, I'm going to add that. I'm not having the mild headaches yet though. Are you getting them during your work out? I don't think I could hit the gym hard with a headache though. I can't wait till the vasculairty man! I'm vascular now, but it's the same as before I started the cycle. It's not like, "Whoa, look at them viens!" Also, I told myself that I wouldn't get on the scale until mid cycle, but I went ahead and got on it this morning. I stripped all the way down, took a very long piss (too much info...i know...my bad), and hoped on the scale. I weigh 161 pounds AFTER waking up, not having anything on, and just used the bathroom! That means in nine days, I gained four pounds, which is a lot to me! I was averaging half a pound a week before the cycle started...so 4 pounds in less than two weeks is unheard of with me...and I was wieghing myself mid day, after heaving water drinking from my work out!!!

Day One of cycle weight: 157 (with everything in stomach and bladder)
                    Day Nine of cycle weight: 161 (with NOTHING in stomach or bladder)

I'm sorry, but I'm just siked! I know that's nothing, but you guys need to understand, it's hard for me to put on a pound. You have no idea....that's why I'm so cut and hard right now.
                    Vulgarity
                    Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-21-2011, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Week 2

Went to the gym tonight and ran for 20 min. I was going to work out legs tomorrow, but I'm shooting up, so I might just do back and shoulders instead and save the leg work out for Saturday. I'm doing my 4th shot tomorrow morning...W00T!!! I'll do another update tomorrow when I come back from the gym.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and change my work out routine up. I'm not going to hit arms this week...here's my new work out schedule, which will be effective on April 25th:
                      Mondays: Chest/Tri's
                      Tuesdays: Rest (Abs)
                      Wednesdays: Back/Bi's
                      Thursdays: Rest (Cardio)
                      Fridays: Shoulders/Abs
                      Saturdays: Rest (Cardio)
                      Sundays: Legs

That's looks like a good split to me...shouldn't be overtraining at all...esp. with the rest day between the work out days. Well, I'm out....I'll see yall tomorrow!

Physically: Nothing has changed

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...0814#post20814

Follow me there everybody...peace!

Comment

Working...
                        X