My Goodies and cycle log :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Goodies and cycle log :)

Below are 3 vials of EQ, 3 vials of Test E,HCG, clomid, nolva, and adex.

I started my cycle today...YEEPEE!!! I'm taking 600mg of EQ and Test E @500mg/week. Tomorrow, I'm going to order another vial of EQ, Liver Protectant, and Oral Tren. I'm doing the Oral Tren the last three weeks of my 14 week cycle. I'm doing the recommend dosage and recommend duration which consists of 2 pills/day for 21 days.

My 1st shot overall went well. I did everything right. About an hour later, I notice my boxers had a wet spot over where I injected...it wasn't a lot. I did inject 2.5 cc in my little ass, but it really wasn't a lot that came out over time. As of right now, it's sore. No doubt about it. It's not unbearable though, but I can def. notice it.

I worked out chest tonight. I think my GP gear is bunk because I didn't feel a difference in my work out. HEHE, j/king...I know it will take 4-5 weeks before I start seeing results. Anyways, I did DB flat bench, (90,95,100) DB Incline Bench (70,75,80) DB Decline Bench (85,90,95) and I did Flies on the machine. I'm not hitting chest again until the 19th of this month. I work out one day...off the next day....Wednesday will be my leg day. Also, I'm doing DBs for the rest of this month and switching back to BB in May.

States:
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 157
    Attached Files
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-12-2011, 03:27 AM.

The first picture is the best. I just like GP. Good luck. Hope everything goes well.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

tyty...I'm so excited!!!!!

Comment

That looks great bro! Keep us posted on your results.
        You will love GP stuff!!!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

What length pins you using? Have never had any ever leak back out.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

sounds good mate keep us posted on how things goes on

Comment

Thanks yall! I'm using 23 gauge 1.5 in length...in the glute...

It was pretty sore last night, but right now it's AOKAY Baby!!! I could do squats right now if it was leg day, so yea...ass is great!!!

Comment

Let us know how everything goes for ya bro!!! Im running a similar cycle.
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Will do dav1dg90...

Okay, I did a little bit a cardio today. I like cardio because doing cardio gets me to eat...speaking of which, I'm going to go and get some hot wings, chicken tenders, fries, and butter bread w/ salad from Zax...."Wings N Things" Holla at yall lata!!!

P.S. Running was okay...right glute didn't bother me too much at all...

Comment

Okay, 24 hours after 1st shot, which consisted of 1cc of Test E and 1.5cc of EQ...

Physically: Nothing has changed
                    Mentally: Nothing has changed
                    Emotionally: Nothing has changed

Comment

Sorry to bust your bubble, but 5'6 157lbs? You don't need steroids. You need food. Steroids only work best if you have naturally reached your genetic potential.
                      You could easily put another 10-20 pounds naturally within a couple years. Its your body though...just sayin.

Comment

Smitty99,

Oh no doubt! I don't need steroids...I just want them...big difference! But check this out: I have a really good foundation to start with. According to the height/weight chart for men, I have a large frame...hehe...I actually do though...I'm pretty swole (VERY HARD AND DEFINED)...but, yea, I don't need steroids...

Update guys...Okay, I ordered Liver protection, another vial of EQ, and DBOL today! I was going to order oral tren, and I was like..."WTF was I thinking"....Since I started my cycle already, I bet you guys wondering when I'm going to start my dbol since it's used mostly for kick starts....well...I'm going to be using this bad boy at the end of my cycle. I'm thinking it would be good to take during weeks 15 and 16 while the oils are leaving my system....so basically, there's no "down time." So, here's how it's going to go:
                        Weeks 1-14: GP Test E@500mg
                        Weeks 1-13: GP EQ@600mg
                        Weeks 13-16: GP Dbol@30mg/day
                        Weeks 17-19: PCT

Working out legs tomorrow...update will come after work out...
                        ~Vul

Comment

Lets see what Test E/EQ/Dbol

Do for my frame....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Damn! Fook my previous post! Lol. I thought you was some"skinny fat" kid that thinks juice is the answer. Ripped! Good luck.

Comment

I don't understand how you can look like that at 157 pounds, even at 5'6

Comment

Working...
                              X