Anyone tried GP MHN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried GP MHN?

"GP MHN is an oral product containing 5mg of the hormone Methylhydroxynandrolone per tablet. Methylhydroxynandrolone is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone. This makes the compound favorable for those in "cutting" cycles." - Napsgear.net

I'm interested in it and I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience or has tried this at all? Thank you for you help, gentlemen.

at 20mg, split into 2-3 doses a day, i found the level of muscular hardness to be similar to winny. i did not get sore, painful joints from the mhn, nor did i get any other negetive sides from it. it is an 19-nor, so it may shut you down more than other AAS. and in case you are new to AAS, like all other steroids, this is not a stand lone drug and needs to be run with test.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      at 20mg, split into 2-3 doses a day, i found the level of muscular hardness to be similar to winny. i did not get sore, painful joints from the mhn, nor did i get any other negetive sides from it. it is an 19-nor, so it may shut you down more than other AAS. and in case you are new to AAS, like all other steroids, this is not a stand lone drug and needs to be run with test.
      Thanks for the info. I have read some good stuff about it just not much experience. Yes and if I run this I will definitely be basing it with test. Thanks again!

Comment

Interesting , but im curious as to how your gains were ? Strength wise ? Muscular endurance as well . I mean honestly the next thing in line for me is the oral tren .... sounds so duricous and cheap as well as how many servings you can get for the price, oh and btw its TREN!!!

Comment

if you're referring to mass, i dont see mhn as a "gains" kind of drug. i don't see oral tren as a "gains" drug either. both are going to harden the muscle up and add to your conditioning, while you're on them. they will improve cosmetic look of the muscle, which would be great as a finishing touch, an "icing on the cake", if you will, to a cutting cycle. with oral tren, you'll get more strength than MHN, but due to the toxic nature of the drug, not to mention the more dramatic side effects, my opinion is that you can't stay on it for a long enough time to make much in the way of mass gains. taking a longer acting tren like tren e or hex...even ace, and you can stay on them for much longer periods which would allow you more time to groom your physique in the direction you want it to be.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

HMmm so more like an oral winny/anavar than a Dbol..interesting

Comment

Working...
            X