Buying things online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying things online

We all need to sit back and take a moment to remember when we send our money away to far away places that theres a certain amount of risk involved. This isn't like strolling down to your favorite walmart and buying some laundry detergent...You place your faith in the people that your doing business with will be honorable enough to hold up their end of the bargain and send you what you've requested in a reasonable amount of time...you can't expect it to happen in 3 days, i don't care if the people are here in the United States. These things take time just be thankful you get what you paid for and it's as advertised....so sit back and relax it will all work out

True enough !!! Everyday we take risks.. When you buy you will receive, may take some time but you'll get it CUZZZZZ !!!!

Comment

I have great respect for the three guys that have posted here before me, but......when it says it shipped 2/12/2011 and when I received it, its post marked 3/11/2011????
      I know the risk, I don't even care that its delay..... just tell me when it really did ship so I can watch for it. That all....

Comment

As long as I get my shit in a reasonable time I don't give a $hit if its marked a month after that's y I don't evn pay attn 2 it I jus send cash and forget about it. As long as u get the gear all is good ya dig? Good post limo

Comment

Originally posted by ScubaKen View Post
          I have great respect for the three guys that have posted here before me, but......when it says it shipped 2/12/2011 and when I received it, its post marked 3/11/2011????
          I know the risk, I don't even care that its delay..... just tell me when it really did ship so I can watch for it. That all....
          I understand exactley what you are saying and i hear you that you just want people to play it straight, but you missed the point of the thread bro, the point is the flip side of the coin is alot worse...meaning you get completely scammed and you get nothing.....

Comment

limo,
            I do understand, I received everything I asked for and it's great, in that aspect they are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ScubaKen View Post
              limo,
              I do understand, I received everything I asked for and it's great, in that aspect they are the best.
              Hey im happy you got everything bro but I wasn't so much talking about our sponsor as i was just ordering online in general..I've been scammed out of a grand so i know firsthand the feeling of frustration when you trust somebody you don't know and you sit back and hope and hope they are going to send you something and then you start telling yourself even if its fake at least i got something..but that line of thinking isnt right either if they offer cookies and you order cookies thats what you should get not jelly beans........

Comment

Working...
              X