Naps appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
    Funny how when someone makes a thread and starts to complain, the next day a new thread pops up to say how good naps is.

Its very odd.
    No, bro. There have been many days and many negative threads. Not sure what you are talking about with the next day a thread pops up to say how good they are. I just been across many forums, a lot have received past orders. Not all but most! I figured it was a good time to get past those negative thread and show some positive appreciation.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Some great posts, guys! let's keep it going.

Comment

I have been using Naps for 3 years now, u cant beat their quality and their prices, very good product at a great price and they are reliable u get what you order every time. Yes at times there are delievery issues wether its their fault or not doesnt really matter u have no control over it so why cry about it just have patiece u will get your gear. Be smart Next time order a couple of months a head of time.
        SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just placed my first order last month, but I love NAPS' selection and prices are amazing. I love them even more since I joined this board, what a great sponsor to have!
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

For the record, Walmart-Hate it.

NAPS.....well i cant talk dates and times but this last order was out their door in single digit days. now i'm waiting on 2 orders to arrive. and both are easily still within the window given.

Comment

Are sponsor will not and can not be beat by anyone right now by any competitor because of there great service there in it to win it I've been grocery shopping for a long time late but always come through I always say better late then never!!!!!

Comment

Naps ftw!

I've been very happy with the products and service

Comment

First time client and so far GTG less than a week till goodie time . So cant complain about any thing. Love the price and selection so it is kind of like walmart LOL. Things seem to be moving thru the pipe line now and more people happy. Hopfully i,ll be one more on this board doing the happy snoopy dance and hump the mail mans leg when when gear arrives.
                  So for now GTG .

Comment

they rule best prices around

Comment

it all sounds so good, except I'm having a major issue with Naps right now. The deal is I had WU investigate a claim from Naps that my cash wasn't available for pick up and to contact WU about it so when I did they investigated it and sent me a letter stating that everything was good and that the person and MTCN # I listed was correct and that the cash had in fact been picked up.. So why is my order keep showing up as cancelled? and why does every ticket I open go unanswered and ignored. I'm sure this is an oversite on Naps being that they are so busy lately but I placed the order on March 20 money was pickd up on the 21st and still no reply to my repeated efforts for some sort of clarity. So Naps Mod. if your listening your help would be greatly appreciated.... I will keep everyone posted and hopefully soon I too could be humping my mailmans leg curbside....

Comment

1tuffcookie; now thats a little scary.....

great prices.....good selection of products.

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                          it all sounds so good, except I'm having a major issue with Naps right now. The deal is I had WU investigate a claim from Naps that my cash wasn't available for pick up and to contact WU about it so when I did they investigated it and sent me a letter stating that everything was good and that the person and MTCN # I listed was correct and that the cash had in fact been picked up.. So why is my order keep showing up as cancelled? and why does every ticket I open go unanswered and ignored. I'm sure this is an oversite on Naps being that they are so busy lately but I placed the order on March 20 money was pickd up on the 21st and still no reply to my repeated efforts for some sort of clarity. So Naps Mod. if your listening your help would be greatly appreciated.... I will keep everyone posted and hopefully soon I too could be humping my mailmans leg curbside....
                          send teamnaps or myself a pm with the detail of your issue. Also open a new ticket and send the two of us the ticket number so we can make sure your taken care of. Odds are you have been responded to but its in your spam or you have a email provider that does not accept naps emails.
                          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Lets get some more responses!

Comment

I could go for my package soon good communication though, shipping way over due but stuff happens. Nappy is g2g in my book for sure.

Comment

Back on track !

Comment

Working...
                                X