Naps appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps appreciation thread!!!

There has been some of this and that. It's time for some Naps appreciation !!! Great people , service, products, etc!! A lot out there who feel this way. Let's hear it, bros!

Naps is top!!!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Naps is the shiznit!!! Even though some delays they won't ever let you down.
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I love naps! all the way hands down the best! ppl complain about waits but bottom line is they always come through no matter what! Not to mention how tough it is to pull it off in the first place, which is something most ppl dont even think about! I will always be a proud and returning customer of naps!

Comment

naps are grate, grate price's, real stuff, ya they might take a while getting to you but they will always pull though!!

Comment

G2G in my book!!!!

Comment

Sounds good so far ! No complaints yet still got t minus 4 days to go before its late. Hope be be one of you guys soon who says naps is GTG .

Comment

I give my appreciation when my goodies arrive! 48 days and counting.

Comment

bump it twice

Comment

First order only took 9 days, just got a tracking # for my second order and its close, can't wait.

No problems with NAPS

Comment

hell yeah naps is the shit one for one with me and im hooked

Comment

Funny how when someone makes a thread and starts to complain, the next day a new thread pops up to say how good naps is.

Its very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
                        Funny how when someone makes a thread and starts to complain, the next day a new thread pops up to say how good naps is.

Its very odd.
                        why is that odd, someone cant make a good thread only bad bitching threads???
                        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                          why is that odd, someone cant make a good thread only bad bitching threads???
                          Mixed reviews I guess...no offence.

Comment

Mixed reviews are bad???? Your not making any sense. Some people like walmart and others hate them is that also not ok? btw im not offended just trying to understand your logic of how many bad threads and 1 i repeat 1 good thread is a bad thing.
                            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Naps if fine as long as you don't need your stuff in a month or three. If you piss the guys off, they'll rip your head off (I was an asshole to them and saw the wrath of god), but normally everything is cool. I'm waiting on my first order to arrive. Still waiting on my second order to post WU credit, but I was promised eventually they'll straighten in out. Did some research on these guys and they seem legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X