No announcement yet.

BANNED From The SHOUTBOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, when your guys report posts, I get emails sent to me, and I can go back and delete the posts, ban members etc. Its a big, big help you guys do this. It makes it easier to clean the board up. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
      Also, when your guys report posts, I get emails sent to me, and I can go back and delete the posts, ban members etc. Its a big, big help you guys do this. It makes it easier to clean the board up. Much appreciated.
      Yup im online almost all day so i can get to them quick and drop the HAMMMMAAAAAHHHHHH
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I try when i see it

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
          Yup im online almost all day so i can get to them quick and drop the HAMMMMAAAAAHHHHHH
          Cool. Im online today early cuz I had a half day of work. But Im usually here in the evening for about 1hr. Usually go through all the new posts, I go back and check all the shoutbox messages(always lots of pages), and usually ban someone almost everyday..lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
            there is a "report post" button already so just report the the post in the thread one of the mods will then see the whole thread and change/ ban ect as they see fit
            Where? i can't see it but im old.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

at the bottom of each post in grey where is says "blog this post" on the right of that there is a grey triangle with what looks like an exclamation mark in it if you hover over it, it should say "report post" then you know you got the right one
              jimmy93
              Last edited by jimmy93; 04-08-2011, 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

UR right jimmy good call bud, I didn't notice before

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                Where? i can't see it but im old.
                I didn't see it either....it's the little triangle with the exclaimation point in it next to where it says "Blog this Post"
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

That's right, n they know who they ARE!

Comment

Yes, it's nice to read

Comment

-

Yeah hopefully in the next few weeks I can try it out again, server upgrades have been going on behind the scenes so when they are done and Ive done some other upgrades Im going to try the shoutbox out again.

Comment

Working...
                      X