Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

interesting. good job looking into the features IM and figuring this out. i think it'll come in handy for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    Ive been monitoring the shoutbox as of late, and it seems we still have members that dont want to read the rules. From now on, if you dont follow the rules for the shoutbox, (they are posted as a sticky on top of this sub-forum) you are banned forever for using it again. You also will be banned from the main forum for 1-2 weeks, depending on what kind of mood im in. Ive been playing around with my Mod powers, and found out where that function is at, so watch yourselves.

Ive had just about enough of seeing 'where is my order', and everything else that has to do with t/a, transfers, etc. You can take your concerns to the sponsor sub-forum, but then again, please read the rules regarding that sub-forum as well. I hope im very clear on this. If there are any questions regarding the shoutbox, please ask now, so they can be addressed and there wont be any misunderstandings.

Thanks!

ItalianMuscle - SUPER DUPER MOD :-)
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Hell no graffix, you don't need to.....by god look at your pic??? You are one handsome fellar!!! I've got some snow cows up here in moo moo land that would just love them cute little cheeks and that raging juiced body grinding on them. Let me know if you needs some addresses and phone numbers. ..yer still number 1 in my book bro.......
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Hell no graffix, you don't need to.....by god look at your pic??? You are one handsome fellar!!! I've got some snow cows up here in moo moo land that would just love them cute little cheeks and that raging juiced body grinding on them. Let me know if you needs some addresses and phone numbers. ..yer still number 1 in my book bro.......
    Ya been workn out 4 years. All muscle lol

I will also tighten up..

Just banned 1 person from the shout box.

YESSSSSS, do it...... do it!!

Question/Suggestion; would it be feasible to add a "Report Thread" button at the bottom of threads (which would then notify Mods)?

adding a report thread/ post button is DEF a good call ODB

there is a "report post" button already so just report the the post in the thread one of the mods will then see the whole thread and change/ ban ect as they see fit

Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    Just banned 1 person from the shout box.
    Great. I can show you guys how to ban them from the shoutbox forever too. Its one of our mod functions. I will post it up it privately shortly..