No announcement yet.

BANNED From The SHOUTBOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's wat we goa do 2 protect this then so b it. I've never been apart of something as great as this site. The mods and people are great and I'm really thankful I foundthis forum jm4L lol

Comment

Oh quit sucking ass graffix.....yer just upset yer from the big O and not the D in the big M. Booyaaa !!!!!!! Lmfao......yer still all right though. You just can't be as cool as me....sorry its the damn Dbol talking again.....that slut!
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
        Oh quit sucking ass graffix.....yer just upset yer from the big O and not the D in the big M. Booyaaa !!!!!!! Lmfao......yer still all right though. You just can't be as cool as me....sorry its the damn Dbol talking again.....that slut!
        She is such a slut!!! lmao so is her mother drol lol....But hey if people don't want to listen it's up to them to take their consequences. I just laugh now when i see the shyt talking instead of getting aggravated because look, once they get it they are apologizing their ass off and realize they didn't get scammed lmao!!! But o well aslong as we all know right....
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Feel the love.... Group Hug!

I wonder if we could sell the suggestion that these members join two different sites. Here they come to read and learn - and take all there other drama to the other site - and all will be good in the world once again.

Comment

u dick jk i dont need 2 suck ass, what for? lol

Comment

interesting. good job looking into the features IM and figuring this out. i think it'll come in handy for sure.

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
              Ive been monitoring the shoutbox as of late, and it seems we still have members that dont want to read the rules. From now on, if you dont follow the rules for the shoutbox, (they are posted as a sticky on top of this sub-forum) you are banned forever for using it again. You also will be banned from the main forum for 1-2 weeks, depending on what kind of mood im in. Ive been playing around with my Mod powers, and found out where that function is at, so watch yourselves.

Ive had just about enough of seeing 'where is my order', and everything else that has to do with t/a, transfers, etc. You can take your concerns to the sponsor sub-forum, but then again, please read the rules regarding that sub-forum as well. I hope im very clear on this. If there are any questions regarding the shoutbox, please ask now, so they can be addressed and there wont be any misunderstandings.

Thanks!

ItalianMuscle - SUPER DUPER MOD :-)
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hell no graffix, you don't need to.....by god look at your pic??? You are one handsome fellar!!! I've got some snow cows up here in moo moo land that would just love them cute little cheeks and that raging juiced body grinding on them. Let me know if you needs some addresses and phone numbers. ..yer still number 1 in my book bro.......
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Hell no graffix, you don't need to.....by god look at your pic??? You are one handsome fellar!!! I've got some snow cows up here in moo moo land that would just love them cute little cheeks and that raging juiced body grinding on them. Let me know if you needs some addresses and phone numbers. ..yer still number 1 in my book bro.......
                  Ya been workn out 4 years. All muscle lol

Comment

I will also tighten up..

Comment

Just banned 1 person from the shout box.
                      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

YESSSSSS, do it...... do it!!
                        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Question/Suggestion; would it be feasible to add a "Report Thread" button at the bottom of threads (which would then notify Mods)?
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

adding a report thread/ post button is DEF a good call ODB
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

there is a "report post" button already so just report the the post in the thread one of the mods will then see the whole thread and change/ ban ect as they see fit

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                                Just banned 1 person from the shout box.
                                Great. I can show you guys how to ban them from the shoutbox forever too. Its one of our mod functions. I will post it up it privately shortly..

Comment

Working...
                                X