Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Guest Guest

ya gxr your ban hammer must have a jagged edge cuz ive been cut and amm bleeedinng

Quote Originally Posted by limo View Post
    All you pissy little pukes listening....Damn been waitin for you to get in this mood Super Mod....Ban em all!!!!!!!!!!
    Limo - why don't you just say what you really think! LMAO......

Understand your feelings. And can see for a lot of the offenders - it is more of a cocky care less mentality that makes it all the more annoying.

I'm sick of people complaining and needed to take a break from here for a few days last week becuase it was just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
    I'm sick of people complaining and needed to take a break from here for a few days last week becuase it was just ridiculous.
    Haha me 2. Y do they feel they need 2 whine? Its not gona make their shit get there ne faster

Quote Originally Posted by graffix View Post
    Haha me 2. Y do they feel they need 2 whine? Its not gona make their shit get there ne faster
    People need to stop being so dramatic, like for real. I really love this board, but the whinning is out of control lately. I guess the only thing we can do is report these ignorant idiots to the MODS when we see innapropriate convos in the shoutbox.

If that's wat we goa do 2 protect this then so b it. I've never been apart of something as great as this site. The mods and people are great and I'm really thankful I foundthis forum jm4L lol

Oh quit sucking ass graffix.....yer just upset yer from the big O and not the D in the big M. Booyaaa !!!!!!! Lmfao......yer still all right though. You just can't be as cool as me....sorry its the damn Dbol talking again.....that slut!
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Oh quit sucking ass graffix.....yer just upset yer from the big O and not the D in the big M. Booyaaa !!!!!!! Lmfao......yer still all right though. You just can't be as cool as me....sorry its the damn Dbol talking again.....that slut!
    She is such a slut!!! lmao so is her mother drol lol....But hey if people don't want to listen it's up to them to take their consequences. I just laugh now when i see the shyt talking instead of getting aggravated because look, once they get it they are apologizing their ass off and realize they didn't get scammed lmao!!! But o well aslong as we all know right....
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Feel the love.... Group Hug!

I wonder if we could sell the suggestion that these members join two different sites. Here they come to read and learn - and take all there other drama to the other site - and all will be good in the world once again.

u dick jk i dont need 2 suck ass, what for? lol