Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educate Yourself (for the new steroid user)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsuperdave View Post
    Newbie here, I apologize if I'm in the wrong thread but I haven't found anything that particularly fits my situation and I don't know where else to look. I am a 52 year male at 230 lbs. 5'8 heavy build. I have been with more doctors than you can shake a stick at. I have been diagnosed with everything from liver necrosis to fibromyalgia and treated by a mass amount of medications for years with no results. I was once bedridden off and on. I finally got angry at the medical establishment and said screw this because I never felt any better and about 10 months ago I quit every medication I was on including Cymbalta and heavy pain meds fentanyl and morphine and a ton of others. The withdrawal was an ass-kicking to say the least and I still have occasional “zaps” from the Cymbalta but I feel better. About 2 months after I quit everything, I was started on testosterone cypionate 1ml shot every 2 weeks by my urologist while I was there for a urine issue. This turned my life around. For the first time in over 8 years I didn’t have to force myself out of bed. I actually had a little energy. I’m still leery of the medical establishment, especially after what they put me through. I decided to take my health problem into my own hands. I still have less than adequate energy levels even though I increased my testos to 1ml every week self-injection.

Here’s my questions.
    What can I take to add to my energy levels and still be relatively safe?
    I have recently acquired DBol50mg/Oxy50mg oil based inj., What should my starting dosage be considering I’m not after large muscle gains just increase my energy levels?
    My goal is to be able to go back to work and feel at least semi-normal. Thank you for your help.
    Glad you start to feel bettet after so long...
    Testosterone its all you need...
    All the other stuff its just the icing of the cake and more side affects...
    Oxi_dbol injectabol its a strong compound... Oral dbol less harsh
    I would recomend... testosterone only for first time...
    At 500mg week for 12 weeks...
    Then you can come off the gear to reassess your health...
    Or drop to 125mg e5days... And keep going...

Comment

simple question, why is dragon pharma half the price of biomex or geneza? is it any good?

Comment

I am s new user, I had some injuries in the military that put me out n I've gotten a cycle of systanon n I've got clomid n nolvadex to go with it can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to do this it would b much appreciated thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by jaltizer3 View Post
          simple question, why is dragon pharma half the price of biomex or geneza? is it any good?
          It's half if you buy 30 vials. Click on buy now and look at the price structure.
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
          X