Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female cycles !!!

Hi guys and girls ,

I m not so long on this board , but I love to stay around for a long time !!
    My wife and I start cycling about the same time one year and a half ago , our first cycle was winstrol , she had a great expirience with that and won about 3,5 kg pure muscle and i got a bad ass infection and got me 0 muscle kg , she had no side effects at all just a little tinkling in the liver area , we came both off she did no pct nor did I , so we waited for our next cycle , and when the moment was there she started with anavar and I did my test e cycle 250 mg/week , she gained nearly nothing maybe 1 kg and I gained about 2,5 kg but I felt really good inside my body , she felt nearly nothing no sides or anything , I started my pct with nolvadex , I had no problems afterwoods , everything went fine , so now this week we finished our third cycle , she did 10 weeks of deca 100 mg/week and I did test e 500 mg/week , she gained again about 2,5 kg and me about 3,5 kg , we have to wait and see how much will rest at the end , I had no sides at all and my wife felt really good with this cycle , she had a lot more libido , clit is a bit bigger , and she lost sometimes her voice but it seems to be ok now , now my wife would like to go on ?????? And thats the question , can she do bridging , (dianabol 10 mg/day , tren e 50 mg/week , .....because my wife is a very motivated person she trains like an animal and looks great ,her stats are 169 cm , 58 kg , bf about 10% , she has a beautifull 6 pack , 43 years old , trains about 15 hours a week and she s a Lessmills instructor (bodycombat , bodypump) and ofcourse she loves the sound of metal , but the thing is there is so little information out there for women cycles , dont get me wrong , we know all about the dangers and so..but you know I red on so many boards women should not do that or that , no deca and so ..but my wife feels really good and the sides where for her personally ok , you know what I mean , so I write this here on the board to have critics from anybody who s serious and knows what I m talking about , so questions, serious advice is welcome , for exemple are here any pro women on the board who could give more advice or so , anyway shoot and give me your opinions !!!

Is your goal for your grls clit to be bigger than your weiner??? If not tell her to quit while she's ahead.. keep her away from deca, test or anything heavy for that matter.. stick witn anavar, winny, maybe look into some primo.

Comment

First off, what are her goals? Personally, I dont see a point in a female using test, deca, etc. Var and primo and clen would be ok. Winstrol, Ive seen first hand what it does to females, especially at low doses..acne, oily skin, enlarged clit, and deep voice. So I would have her stay away from that as well. Sounds like she has been lucky so far, so why chance it anymore? Even high doses of var at 15mg/ed, can produce some bad sides in woman.. no point in going higher than 5-10mg in my opinion.

Comment

AAS is so different for females. my girl is very conservative and starts new compounds out way under what is usually considered low female doses. she has found that she personally responds well to low doses. we know a lot of girls that compete. some can use 20mg of var and say they have very few bad sides, but she only uses 5 to 7 mg and does well. even at that dose though, she has gotten slightly more hair growth. i once heard a seasoned figure girl say something like 'if you use, it will effect you in some way you don't want it to. it may be small, but you will have to deal with at the least, a small negative percussion for using aas.'. i think her point was, don't consider using unless you are willing to embrace the irreversable sides that may occur.

btw, my girl really like's gh because the sides are so much more mild and she can use it long term. i've seen it change her physique and she only uses it at around 1 to 2iu's.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

If a female have done the reading all about steroids and understand all this with sides and so(in your case she have also try it)

I recomend that every female who using steroids should stick with fast acting steroid. Because if some sides gets too much, it is easy to stop in time. If she for an exampla use deca and notice some bad sides she do not want, even if she stop using the steroid she could continue to have raised sides for a month or longer just because she have used a long action steroid.

And then, many people think that winstrol is a mild steroid, I do not agree(winstrol is more simular to masteron then anavar). Anavar and primobolan are the best choices for women who do want to keep sides to minimum.

Comment

use and abuse

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            AAS is so different for females. my girl is very conservative and starts new compounds out way under what is usually considered low female doses. she has found that she personally responds well to low doses. we know a lot of girls that compete. some can use 20mg of var and say they have very few bad sides, but she only uses 5 to 7 mg and does well. even at that dose though, she has gotten slightly more hair growth. i once heard a seasoned figure girl say something like 'if you use, it will effect you in some way you don't want it to. it may be small, but you will have to deal with at the least, a small negative percussion for using aas.'. i think her point was, don't consider using unless you are willing to embrace the irreversable sides that may occur.

btw, my girl really like's gh because the sides are so much more mild and she can use it long term. i've seen it change her physique and she only uses it at around 1 to 2iu's.
            This is a wise way to use and find out how sensitive you are to androgens which changes highly with the different female bodytypes.

Comment

Thx for answering !!

Comment

hey dynamite can you remember when you wife was on Winstrol how was here libido? saw any difference? also how many mgs Winny has she used?

Comment

Tell her once her voice changes it won't change back (2 ladies I've seen on these boards had this happen)! She needs to be careful and really stick with Anavar, Primo and winstrol. Winstrol actually makes alot of ladies bloat, while it helps us guys shred. Whole different ball game. By the way, the one lady is a seasoned competitive bber and she took Tren, Deca ect.. It's a price she will pay if she keeps using harsher AAS such as Deca ect..

Comment

Hi judge , her libido with winstrol had for her no positif effect , she took twice a week an injection , 50 mg !!!! She had very good result for her mass !!!! Great !! But she had an incredible libido change with deca 100 mg a week !!!!! OLALALALALALALALAA....VERY VERY......UNBELIEVABLE !

Comment

I wonder what Primobolan Depot could gave in terms of mass and libido

Comment

If you wait till september , I can tell you !! We start then our next cycle !! She ll do primobolan !

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite View Post
                          If you wait till september , I can tell you !! We start then our next cycle !! She ll do primobolan !

What dosage are you thinking about?

Comment

Hi there...Have any women here used the Anavar from this Napsgear site?? I have never used any type of steroid and would like to know if the Anavar from this site is the real deal, and, if so, how it has affected any women here! My goal is to gain some muscle, lose some fat and be able to recover from my workouts faster, as I have Fibromyalgia and I feel chronically sore...even when I havent worked out for 4 days!

Comment

Hi Kimberly
                              I'm (super) new here. Not a fitness/competitor but have always loved being in shape, hitting the gym, running marathons and even do a bit of yoga. That being said, yes, the anavar from Napsgear has been great for me. I can tolerate up to 20 mg/day. When I first started I noticed that my muscles just wanted to "clench" all the time. It was like they were tightening on their own. *Awesome!*
                              I have changed my weight and size since starting. That was a bit of a struggle for me because I used to be a scale-n-size kind of girl. ("Oh I love my size 0 jeans at 105 lbs...) but as I aged (I'm 40) skinny wasn't cutting it.
                              I'm about 10 lbs heavier than I typically carry but, seriously, my body is rockin! My ass is high and tight and everyone who meets me is amazed about my age. Typically people say I have a "tight ass" or a "hard body."
                              I've also started doing 1 iu of HG from naps. It took about 2 months to start really seeing the difference but it is awesome. Skin is soft, suppple, fat on my tummy is disinegrating...Naps is the bomb.
                              The only side effects I've had from the Anavar is a bit of Var Clit. It went away when I cycled off. I can't say I minded it that much...and my drive has been crazy. Got 2 pimples on my chin onces...other than that it's been great. I'll probably keep my cycles down aroun 10/day.
                              Give it a go. It takes about 3 weeks to start 'seeing' differences.

Comment

Working...
                              X