What's really in Chinese HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's really in Chinese HGH?

Not been able to find any answers to this.

From reading articles etc from the likes of RonnyT and W.Lywellan etc and them stating the truth about these UGL products and the fact that the powders (most) are food grade and made in some shitty factory's in China, well what about the HGH?

Is it coming from dead bodies in China? How are they making the stuff over there? Is it safe to use it from China?

Considering buying a years worth of GH and well, a tad hesitant about Chinese GH.

depends on who your source is. I know for a fact that theres genuine GH available but theres plenty of fakes as well so it all depends on who your dealin with

Comment

agreed. along with anything else there are fakes and diff makers. cant just say whats in chana gh like its a brand

Comment

I think I am coming across wrong here as I am not asking about real / fake GH. I am asking about the process in which GH is produced in China. I have good sources for GH. I just wish to know the actual process of the drug versus European GH that is produced in proper labs. Is GH production in China even regulated ?

Comment

Yes in the legit labs like Genscience Pharmaceuticals who make Jintropin yeah its all regulated by the gov.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
            Yes in the legit labs like Genscience Pharmaceuticals who make Jintropin yeah its all regulated by the gov.
            What do you think about posting pics???? Let me know!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              What do you think about posting pics???? Let me know!!
              However, per one of Ronny's post - the fakes, etc. could simply be made in a converted chemical factory. Not good at all. Hence - it is very important your source.

Comment

When I was working for Body of Science, I did the contacts - the analyses - the samples. William did the writing/articles. Sometimes I read things that are completely bullshit, but sensational stories sell better then the truth. I'll back this up later with analyses. Dey factories deciding to manufacture API in the moonlight shift??? BS!! China has topnotch quality!! Some of the middleman cut it or buy bad quality, but if you buy from a good source you buy quality in China.

I was waiting until the new website was ready and then start to post analyses in a complete article. But its delayed again. Thus I'll start posting analyses of GH in a new thread.

Comment

Yes please that would be great, i've been discussing this China thing with quite a few people and they all seem to think that everything that comes from there is fake period...I keep telling them it all depends on the source..so i would love some analysis on some common China GH-- Jintropin, Hygetropins, Kigtropins, taitropins....

Comment

Ur the man ronny

Comment

It is most likely very dependent on source, and I'm sure that there are many Jintrophin counterfeits out there, and even counterfeit websites posing as the Jintrophin website.

There is some concern that some legitamant brands (and I'm not pointing at Chinese ones in particular) are more likely to result in antibody reactions, and I suppose being a biological product where E-Coli was used during manufature then contamination is also possible.

Some fakes are just egg white albumin from what I have read

Comment

Working...
                      X