X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Cut

Morning guys

Wondered if you could help me please?

Im currently cutting using clen and t3, clen @120mcg t3 @50mcg. Im coming off the clen for 2 weeks but continuing the T3. Do you think 50mcg is enough or should I bump it up? so far Ive lost 4kg in 2 weeks. Ive also been using 1-t tren cream to help preserve muscle although Im going to stop using that today.

I am picking up some winny today! My first real AAS rather than pro hormone whooo hooo! Have read that its rather good for during a cut and was going to start this whilst continuing the T3. Then in 2 weeks time go back and add in the clen for a final 2 weeks. Any idea as to dose I should be using? Ive read that 50 to 100 is normal for blokes? My stats 5'10, 101kg roughly 18 % bf (need some calipers)

Cheers in advance

Ok so after a bit of a mix up.....my fault opps :P I now have some lipthai Stanozolol 10ml 50mg/ml. I had wanted tabs but time to man up I guess. Going to read up on here but any top tips guys? Cheers as always

Comment

50 my a day should do

Comment

Oh right.....hmm the guy I spoke to/got this off said 1ml (50mg) twice a week would be sufficient.........is he wrong?

Comment

everything ive read was take 40-80 mg everyday.. idk

Comment

yep, 40-80mg a day is about standard, it has a half life of 9 hrs. 50mg is ideal for me. 10ml's ins;t going to get you far. the injection may be slightly longer. be aware, you can drink injectable winny. if you've never injected, injection pain is usually prettu high. that being said, water based winny can be some of the most painful AAS. it is also more likely to cause an infection.

a couple more thoughts. you should not be running winny without test...or any AAS for that matter. you should not be running 120mcg of t3 without AAS. it will burn your muscle up.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far.

So do you think I should get some test e and run it at 400mgs a week on a cut or slightly higher? Will give my source a shout. Going to give naps a go soon too Saving up to put in a decent order I think you may have mis read my earlier statement sam, Im only running t3 @50mcg. The clen was at 120mcg. Would it be worthwhile boosting the t3 much higher? Still got a good way to go and remove my belly :P Although friends commented last night that I had lost lots of weight in only 7 days! Awesome sauce! Cheers in advance

Comment

Working...
              X