New to this form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this form

Hello all..my name is Dave. New to this site. Have been training off and on my entire life. I'm in my 40's now..I know..ole fart..lol. Training pretty serious for about 2 yrs. Looking to put on some lean muscle..I'm 5-6 145 12% b/f. 20 lbs would be sweet! My diet is pretty good other then I have trouble consuming as much food as I need to. train 4-5 times a week and 3 times a week cardio (20 minutes). Eat pretty clean for the most part..about 2800 - 3000 calories per day..200-250 grams of protein.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks and looking forward to talkin to you guys!
    Dave

Welcome.....

Comment

Welcome to JM Dave.

Comment

Welcome Dave

Comment

any advice for me guys? I will be putting a basic bulking cycle together soon..test 600 per week 1-10 d-bol 40 per day week1-4 and deca maybe 400 or so per week weeks 1-10. I have anti e's pct etc.

Comment

Welcome to JM

Comment

sounds gooood.. WELCOME and GL

Comment

Welcome . Definitely sounds like a good cycle Test with Dianabol = yummmyyyy , plus your doing 600 mg lol I usually only do 500 a week and that hits the spot, and deca ia also good and im glad your not running it solo cause im sure you wouldn't want deca dik lolz. Guess only advice would be to up your calories ?I usually aim for 5,000 of quality calories, but im also about 60 lbs heavier then you .

Comment

Welcome Dave, there are a lot of good knowledgable people on this board ,spend so time and read and I know u will find the answers to your questions . From what you stated it sounds like your off to a good start. Most important thing to remember if gonna use gear ,eat clean and train your ass off.
                  SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks man...wow 5000 calories. I know I need to eat more..tryin like hell..lol

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

What Up.. Good

Comment

Welcome Dave u came to the best board there is enjoy!!!

Comment

Welcome to JM Dave!

Comment

Sounds like a good cycle to me!

Comment

Working...
                              X