Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Hey members,

We all joined NapsGear with one common goal in mind ? self improvement. Getting started on the right path is the most difficult part; getting the right info is often the first place we look: bodybuilding magazines, forums, and close friends to name a few.

NapsGear?s IFBB Pro AMA (ask me anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Jordan Peters, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

ASK THEM ANYTHING!

Best Regards,
    NapsGear.org

Here you can check how "Ask an IFBB Pro Anything" session is going on.

To ask your question click here

Richard
    Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
    Email : richard.brown01@tutanota.com
    Web. www.napsgear.org
    Richardbrown
    NapsGear.org Rep
    Last edited by Richardbrown; 12-09-2021, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Meet our first AMA IFBB PRO Evan Centopani

To see his full profile and to submit your questions, Click here

Best Regards,
      NapsGear.org

Comment

This is awesome to see brother!

Members, this is a great tool, please take advantage of it! Centopani knows his shit! 6'0', 260-300 lbs.

Comment

Meet our Second AMA IFBB PRO Chris Tuttle

Best Regards,
          NapsGear.org

Comment

Meet our Third AMA IFBB PRO Milos Sarcev

Best Regards,
            NapsGear.org
            Richardbrown
            NapsGear.org Rep
            Last edited by Richardbrown; 01-04-2022, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Evan Centopani Answering these questions in AMA session.

Q1. Every time I diet for a contest, I lose my sex drive. I'm on a ton of gear too! What gives?

Q2. What's your opinion on how to approach PCT?

Q3. If you could only choose only drug for gaining size and one drug for getting in shape, which ones would you choose?

Q4. Obviously, you used gear for quite a while. Of all the stated potential side effects, which do you feel are the most relevant?

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Comment

Milos Sarcev Answering these questions in AMA session.

Q.1 Do you think EQ is a good addition to an offseason or better for contest prep?

Q.2 Hi Milos, have you always trained hard even after your retirement? Did you have to get back into championship shape after the 2003 Night of Champions and if so how difficult was it at 50+? Thanks champ.

Q.3 I'm a skinny guy.. would like to know how to gain some weight and size without breaking the bank. Been hitting tri-test 400.. but looming for something different.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

Richard
                Web: www.napsgear.org

Comment

Chris Tuttle Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)What is the most useful machine in the gym?

2)How do you stay motivated? What gets you up in the morning?

3)What is your opinion on dating people who go to the same gym as you?

4)My wife has been working out twice a day to speed up her progress. Are there any disadvantages to this training style? She is doing 30 mins twice a day aerobic/anerobic Jane Fonda type stuff.

5)150mg of tren per week made me very sick with flu symptoms to where I couldn't train. I feel like that is rare. Do you have any info on this?

6)Yes or no. Use of pharmaceuticals such as metformin and telmisartan in bodybuilding?

7)How do I adjust training when coming off a cycle on TRT?

8)Explain about knowing your own CNS threshold from training.

9)Top 5 Health supplements you recommend?

10)I don't get sore from training but still progress on lifts. Does this mean I don't train hard enough?

11)Would you say it is advisable NOT to run an AI during off-season unless 100% needed?

Richard
                  Web. www.napsgear.org

Comment

Evan Centopani Answering these questions in AMA session

Questions Answered:
                    Q.1 Is there a big difference between testosterone (and other drugs) from the pharmacy and the testosterone made by other labs?

Q.2 Are there any anabolics you used over the years that you hate/refuse to use?

Q.3 I've heard great things about clenbuterol as a fat burner but I'm worried about the potential side effects. What's your experience with it and your opinion of it?

Q.4 Is it true that gear is available in other countries without a prescription? I've heard that in Europe you can walk right intp the pharmacy and buy whatever you want. I assume you've traveled to many countries; have you ever purchased things directly from a pharmacy?

Q.5 Hey Evan. I've heard you say several times that you prefer winstrol depot instead of the tablets and you also said how much you like test suspension. Every time I used anything water based in the past, it hurt so badly! Does this ever happen to you? If so, how do you deal with it?

Richard

Comment

Questions Answered:

1. I Hear some people recommend that it is good to do shots in the morning versus night time to reduce anxiety from gear? Especially with tren ace. Is there any truth to this?

2. How long does it take long esters such as Test E, Test cyp, Deca, and EQ to start working? As in actually feel a difference in the gym? I have heard people say it takes 5 weeks while others notice a difference within 2 weeks?

3. What is the best way to prevent gyno? Do I use stronger AI's at higher doses like letrozole? Any dangers to running AI's long term?

4. At what point with GH use is insulin warranted if it all? Is it dose dependent? Can I get by with higher doses without using insulin?

5. Does using GH in conjunction with anabolics make it possible to get more out of less? Meaning you can use less overall milligram of gear when running GH alongside and get the same effect as a higher dose?

6. I constantly have trouble eating when on cycle and tend to have a higher appetite coming off? Am I an outlier or is this common? I hear that gear is supposed to increase appetite?

Richard
                      Web. www.napsgear.org

Comment

Milos Sarcev Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1) What was your favorite superbowl commencial this year? - asked by Ruffdown

2) Are you going to any concerts this year? asked by whoisu

3) What are your top three biggest pet peeves in the gym? asked by Tutu

4) I have been on test for 1 year. I'd like to do my first cycle. I'm 41, 5'6", 180 pounds with 14 percent body fat. I'm considering anavar at 50mg a day and deca at 200 mg a week. Will I see growth and definition in 10 weeks? - asked by Vent

5) hi milos, to the best of your knowledge what are some of the most successful methods employed

to try and beat a urine test for steroids at a tested comp. particularly the use of

adulterantsregards - asked by gilla

6) I'm 62 230lbs and 41 years old. I'm wanting to stay the same weight, maybe a few lbs gain but I want muscle mass and cut! I currently have test e 300 mg and tren e200. I was wondering if you could suggest the perfect stack for what I'm trying to do. I don't care about cost, I just want the best stack. asked by Jonkeel

7) In your opinion, is there a muscle or exercise, everyone should be training that few do? -

by eny

8) What is your go-to cheat meal?

- asked by hungryhippo

9) What is your worst injury?

asked by CurleyheadedFnck

255 Do you have any regrets for your bodybuilding choices? asked by SadLimpGuy

10) Which superpower would you not want?

asked by tommybunz

11) What has been your biggest challenge in your career?

Richard

Comment

Evan Centopani Answering these questions in AMA session

Questions Answered:

Q.1. In 3 months I will be having a subcutaneous mastecomy for mammary gland removal. I am curious to know, is it necessary to mitigate estrogen/ progesterone side effects after having their glands removed? I understand taking anti estrogens if water retention is an issue; however lately I've been controlling water retention with HTCZ, as my BP is elevated on cycle. however, this is the only reason that comes to my mind when I think about estrogen/ progesterone related side effects when Gyno is no longer a concern. If I am missing something, please let me know. Also, if there are other benefits you have seen from having ones' glands removed, would you please share? Thanks for your help and support! I really appreciate what you guys are doing. Thanks again!
                          Q.2. Which oral has the lowest impact on renal function?

Q.3. Hi Evan, First Cycle with Test E and Anavar. Do you suggest any estorgen blockers during or just after?

Richard

Comment

Questions Answered:

1. Hello,2 questions and thank you for helping out in advance.I am wanting to run a cut cycle with EQ-Test Cyp-Winstrol. Is this a good combo and how long would you run this?lastly, how to you cycle between so your not constantly running?

2. 37yo 3 weeks into my cycle. 250 testE every 3 days and 300 Deca every 6 days. 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. Im getting Gyno lumps and they showed up really quickly and are getting worse. Can I introduce Nolvadex or is it too early? If so what dosage?

3. I'm a stage 4 cancer survivor. Prior to cancer I was 205 lbs getting ready for the ft lauderdale cup. After 32 weeks of kemo and radiation (two separate 16 week treatment programs) I was down to 122 lbs. On april 18th 2021. I've gained back 56 pounds of muscle but I've seemed to hit a wall. I'm starting a 16 week cycle of 1/2 cc of sustnon 500 along with 1/2 cc of deca durabolin 300 every 4 days. My question is I want to run equipoise 300 along with it 1cc every 7 days. Am I waiting my time adding it in? Any recommendations? Thank you sir.

4. Gentlemen please help me out here. I am 49 years old and have using gear from all different companies. I recently found Naps and feel like I missed out on many years of good clean gear. What pharma company would you guys recommend. I usaly run a sust 300 once a week with 300 EQ a week. Can you guys recommend a running cycle for me. I don't usaly come off I just lower doses. I am generally healthy I take supplements like milk thistle and dandelion. I drink lost of water to stay flushed. Your thoughts?

5. Before I decide on making the jump from being a natural bodybuilder to an enhanced bodybuilder is there any advice that you can give me? I am not sure if I should make the jump or not. I have. been competing naturally for 5 years and I am 25 years old. Thanks!

Richard
                            Web. www.napsgear.org

Comment

Evan Centopani Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)Whats up bros?! So i am looking into making some changes. I have running gear for several years now, anything from tren, eq, deca, superdrol, mast and so on. I have found from years of experimenting with these different compounds that some of the side affects outweigh the benefits (for me anyway) such as tren. For the last year i have basically just been cruising some and blasting some. I have found i feel best when using boldenone, sust and a little superdrol. I am ready to step into the world of HGH. I do love looking good but i also love feeling good and firing on all cylinders. From the research i have done so far, hgh sounds like a great solution if done properly. I guess i am seeking any knowledge, how to, best places to research for knowledge and product knowledge, and most of all if it will help me get back to feeling 100%. For a while now i have been feeling really fatigued, drained, some loss of motivation/drive. Definitely not the animal i was 7-8 months ago. I do eat pretty healthy, drink a gallon of water a day, plenty of vitamins. So is hgh my answer or is there other solutions and things I should try to implement first before jump into hgh? I am 28 years old 6' 1" weigh 220 pounds. Any kind of similar experiences you have had? And if so what would you yourself do to bring yourself back to 100%? TIA for and knowledge on this. Keep on grinding bros! Also naps is the business!! Been using naps for years! Definitely as good as it gets! Thanks Naps! asked by Bmos

2)So I've been taking test prop and tren for a few months now. I take 600 mgs of each one every week. I noticed after some time that my aggression has become way worse than what it ever was. I read that tren increases the chemical in your brain that controls aggressive behavior. I wanna stay on the test but stop the tren cause of this issue. Almost every side effect there is from tren I've had but kind of over looked it. Is there anything I should take after I stop taking the tren or any side effects I have to worry about since I'm still taking the test prop? asked by Mr. Tren

3)When running longer low dose cycles at TRT doses, I'm wanting to be on an HCG schedule. Do I start when I start my first dose of Test? Is 250lu 1x a week sufficient or should I do it 2 x a week? I will be on 125mg TE, 100mg deca and 300mg primo a week. I will also run Proviron during that time.

Richard

Comment

Working...
                              X