Gp dbol aka the hulk pill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp dbol aka the hulk pill

Well let me start off by saying gp gear is awesome I've been on gp dbol and test c for 5 weeks and boy let me tell you I look like a different person I went from 155 to 175 and ripped I do workout hard and eat alot . But that feeling when that dbol kicked in oh man the pumps are so hard you think your arms are going to blow up I was doing abs and about half way threw the pumps got so bad my abs locked up lol had to drop it from 30 mgs to 20 mgs a day i got one more week on it and I'm getting sad lol . My buddy got the same cycle I did he started 3 weeks ago so he called me up said damn dude this shit is amazing he wouldn't shut up about it haha
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Sweet.....gotta enough for a five week jump start to my next cycle....just waiting for test e to get it's fine ass here. Summer is going to be large and in charge.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

glad to hear you're liking the cycle. so far, what you've gained is mostly water so keep yourself focused and don't let up. are you using an AI? if so what, and what dose?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Adex .5 eod

Comment

wow, you've sure put a lot on considering the adex. what is your sodium intake, if you know? most people don't watch it closely, so i understand if you're not sure. i'll mention though, that sodium can make you hold more water. you've probably got a good amount right now, so be careful with your sodium intake. main reason to be concerned is high blood pressure. when i first started cycling, i gained a lot like you, quickly and my BP would shoot up from the fluid
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sodium is low I try to stay under 800 or so

Comment

Working...
            X