Contest Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Finish

I have to say that I am just excited as hell to see my name posted in the top 17 people for this contest! Less than one year ago, I was bursting out of 38" Levi's and here I am actually worried about getting enough calories into me to maintain a new and healthy weight. The contest was an amazing experience for me, I have done recomps before and finished with a decent look, and I have lost massive weight before, looking like a stick figure, but I have never been able to look at myself and say, 'I think I'll add to legs this year...' and 'I'll pull out those traps..' with the drive and muscle to really go there. The contest gave me that. This was my first 'cutter' for real and it was pretty intense. CONGRATULATIONS to all those who finished, double to those who bagged the big prize money. MINI and WHTREAD, well done! I am really proud to have my name in the finished group and double to be in a prize award, so thank you Naps, thank you Sponsors, and thank you fellow competitors. Next time they run this thing, I'm going to bring a pair of legs and widened lats, so don't let the guard down, I plan to remain one fit old man!

Originally posted by shirlsguy View Post
    I have to say that I am just excited as hell to see my name posted in the top 17 people for this contest! Less than one year ago, I was bursting out of 38" Levi's and here I am actually worried about getting enough calories into me to maintain a new and healthy weight. The contest was an amazing experience for me, I have done recomps before and finished with a decent look, and I have lost massive weight before, looking like a stick figure, but I have never been able to look at myself and say, 'I think I'll add to legs this year...' and 'I'll pull out those traps..' with the drive and muscle to really go there. The contest gave me that. This was my first 'cutter' for real and it was pretty intense. CONGRATULATIONS to all those who finished, double to those who bagged the big prize money. MINI and WHTREAD, well done! I am really proud to have my name in the finished group and double to be in a prize award, so thank you Naps, thank you Sponsors, and thank you fellow competitors. Next time they run this thing, I'm going to bring a pair of legs and widened lats, so don't let the guard down, I plan to remain one fit old man!
    You did a great job brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You definitely did do great man! Congrats! And congrats to you too Push50!

Comment

Originally posted by Treebeard View Post
        You definitely did do great man! Congrats! And congrats to you too Push50!
        Thank you treebeard. You did great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations all winners!!

Comment

Working...
          X