Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules for this section!!! Everyone please read!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jockstudfl10 View Post
    This is absurd...
    Yup rules are so dumb especially when it comes to illegal products, wtf was i thinking.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

@GXR64 check your PM please

Comment

I have nothing new for people that are pm'ing me asking what your asking sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jockstudfl10 View Post
          This is absurd...
          You dont have to be here either. Rules will be followed..PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            good going, GRX. thanks!

trust us guys, this is for everyones safety, including your own. the less said, the better.
            I agree completely!
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

lol thats why you dont have anyone posting on this board....it is dying if you havent noticed. Moderate yourself right out of business.

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
              You dont have to be here either. Rules will be followed..PERIOD!

Comment

Ill put my .02 in here. First let me say i love this board people like ipenetratah, sam, pushingweight have been godsends for me. Secondly i love the sponsor. my stuff always came. it was always good. So i dig em.. However, it is currently a fact that you cant buy anything from the sponsor. Sorry but it is true. Criticizing people for wondering about it and looking at other options seems silly. Additionally, the board is about gear. People are going to talk about it, how to get it, where to get it, who has the best, how to use it, etc. Sorry but thats the nature of all these forums. Dont get me wrong i get why you want the rules posted and followed but i think you have to be careful that you moderate in the sprit of what makes the board useful. Im just saying. Naps Rocks!

Comment

i can respect where you're coming from bud. thing is, the rules here aren't too different than the rules at many other boards. sure, some boards are more lax and some boards are more strict. i dont think JM is too extreme in either direction. no one ever says you can't use another sorce outside of the sponsor, we just dont want to know who it is here. tell us about the gear. tell us about the cycle you're on. say you love the brand you have. all of that is fine but it would be a whole world of drama, if anyone could come on and talk about any source they wanted. we'd have reps from other sources psoing as good bros who "know where to get a great deal", we'd have all sorts of scammers, we'd have LE watching us closely and yea, we'd have some legit sources. thats not what this site is supposed to be about though. the owner does offer a source if you're interested in using it, but the site is about learning how to better acheive your goals in bodybuilding and stength sports. even with these rules, it is still hard to keep the low lifes out, but it's a lot easier when we don't directly let them in the door to advertise for free.

Originally posted by lthiii View Post
                  Ill put my .02 in here. First let me say i love this board people like ipenetratah, sam, pushingweight have been godsends for me. Secondly i love the sponsor. my stuff always came. it was always good. So i dig em.. However, it is currently a fact that you cant buy anything from the sponsor. Sorry but it is true. Criticizing people for wondering about it and looking at other options seems silly. Additionally, the board is about gear. People are going to talk about it, how to get it, where to get it, who has the best, how to use it, etc. Sorry but thats the nature of all these forums. Dont get me wrong i get why you want the rules posted and followed but i think you have to be careful that you moderate in the sprit of what makes the board useful. Im just saying. Naps Rocks!
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by lthiii View Post

The rules are for naps section if you dont like it go away pretty simple. Every steroid board out there will not let you post your order number, tracking number, or talk about domestic USA buying steroids. Those are the golden rules and if you or anyone dont like it then leave.

P.S. Closing this thread as we dont need anymore bitching about rules we can just ban, kthnxbye

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                      The rules are for naps section if you dont like it go away pretty simple. Every steroid board out there will not let you post your order number, tracking number, or talk about domestic USA buying steroids. Those are the golden rules and if you or anyone dont like it then leave.

P.S. Closing this thread as we dont need anymore bitching about rules we can just ban, kthnxbye
                      i forgot i was in the naps forum when i responded. talking about other sources, ect in a sponors forum doesnt make any sense to me....
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X