Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rules read and acknowledged.

Whoops again! Will fix...

Just a Thought

...ever consider that since this forum is linked...that someone might get the idea that they can ask away? I know what they say when you assume, but it could be why soooooo many noobs do it.

Quote Originally Posted by waahoo9800 View Post
    ...ever consider that since this forum is linked...that someone might get the idea that they can ask away? I know what they say when you assume, but it could be why soooooo many noobs do it.
    what do you mean?

I linked to this site from N**S. I almost asked a made a few of those mistakes because I have not recieved first order yet. I only made a small order just in case I got beat. So I was just wondering what others experience. THEN, I thought maybe I should look for rules first...but most people who link from where they order are going to assume that it is ok to ask whatever they want without thinking. Do you see where I am coming from? MAYBE there should be a box where you have to type those sacred rules before you can post for the first time or something like that. maybe a box next to each sacred rule that you have to click before you can post.

Good stuff. Some people just dont get it, then they're banned and they wonder why. Thanx

Sigh............ I understand the rules I guess but for some of us who are new to this; its so much harder to share information or past experiences. I don't want to break any rules, but on the other hand; I still need to know shit is all right as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint2010 View Post
    Sigh............ I understand the rules I guess but for some of us who are new to this; its so much harder to share information or past experiences. I don't want to break any rules, but on the other hand; I still need to know shit is all right as well.
    I hear ya on this one bro. Usually you'll get a warning, or a thread deleted. And you can check with a mod to see what ya did wrong. It's the dudes who just insist on bein an ass that get canned.

rules make perfect sense

This is absurd...