Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You can talk about the gear and there are ways to say what i dont want you to say without directly saying dates etc...

good going, GRX. thanks!

trust us guys, this is for everyones safety, including your own. the less said, the better.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I wonder how much people are still going to not listen!!!! I know what they are saying but they need to be alot more private about it, and talk to people that are here for them to talk to and not all in the open for everyone to see. Please people if you have issues take care of them in private. All we want is to grow as a forum and not bann everyone who joins because of ignorance so please just follow the rules so we can have a happy family lol.
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Guest Guest

I think on top of the chat BOX u shuold write NO SOURCE TAL

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    Ya deff so people have no excuses!!!!
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Dav1dg90:
    I wonder how much people are still going to not listen!!!!
    Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.

Quote Originally Posted by dav1dg90 View Post
    I wonder how much people are still going to not listen!!!! I know what they are saying but they need to be alot more private about it, and talk to people that are here for them to talk to and not all in the open for everyone to see. Please people if you have issues take care of them in private. All we want is to grow as a forum and not bann everyone who joins because of ignorance so please just follow the rules so we can have a happy family lol.
    if they dont my ban hammer will come crashing down and im not very lenient.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    There is a way to do that, but it has to be done with the tech guys. Admin has to contact them so they can add it. I know how to do it, but I dont have access to the admin panel. In the meantime, the rules are posted. If members dont want to follow them they are gone. I ban members and spammers every week. I really dont care either way. Some get warnings, some get 2 weekers, and if Im in a pissy mood, they are gone for good.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    There is a way to do that, but it has to be done with the tech guys. Admin has to contact them so they can add it. I know how to do it, but I dont have access to the admin panel. In the meantime, the rules are posted. If members dont want to follow them they are gone. I ban members and spammers every week. I really dont care either way. Some get warnings, some get 2 weekers, and if Im in a pissy mood, they are gone for good.
    Glad to hear you and Gxr64 are cracking the hammer lets get it lol

^^ Its non stop b/s, and most of it is from noobs. They cant post their nonsense at the other forums, and for some reason they think its ok to do it here. Sorry, you cant. The mods here are doing their best to keep the board safe, and free of the stuff members shouldnt be posting. Ive spent hours and hours cleaning up this place over the months, and it seems to have gotten better, but we still have the bad apples. Ive left the sponsor sub-forum alone for the most part, but Im going to be hanging out here more now too. Thanks to everyone who know how to follow the rules, its appreciated!