my first naps order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first naps order

brand new here and its pretty damn nice to find a forum where you can talk about a damn distributor
    i found this site from the link on the naps site.

anyway i ordered from naps for my first time today.

i ordered the basics
    gp 50 dbol
    gp 250 test e
    gp clen
    and some little blue pills

i wanted to get some gp deca but it seemed a little spendy.

i need to place another order here soon for my pops and was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheaper deca?

anyway MUCH better prices than the damn thief i was buyin from.lol

Originally posted by lifestyle
    For the price and mg you'll run plus what it does I don't think there's anything cheaper than deca.
    haha, na man im asking if theres another brand of deca that they carry that is cheaper than the gp-deca but just as good.

Comment

I love their test e and dbol.

The gp deca is a solid product and a good value imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
        I love their test e and dbol.

The gp deca is a solid product and a good value imo.
        Quote!

Comment

gp has pretty much the lowest prices on the site and most near human grade as well. enjoy!

Comment

sounds good bro you'll love the gp stuff, how long you gonna be running your cycle for? and as for the deca im sure you will love the gp deca its worth the money.

Comment

Here we go again people not reading rules 2 threads and a lot of talk thats not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by deladude View Post
                brand new here and its pretty damn nice to find a forum where you can talk about a damn distributor
                watch what you say...if it isnt good comments about naps, you will be banned

but other then that, bro's on this forum are cool.

hope your GP cycle goes good! i ordered some myself

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
                  Here we go again people not reading rules 2 threads and a lot of talk thats not allowed
                  Enough said^^^ lol

Comment

haha right on guys. im ordering my pops some test here in a couple days so ill pick up the gp decca as well. its definatley a better price than what i can find localy.... BY FAR!! lol. i realy wanna stock up on stuff so i may be adding more to my next order.

it sure wold be nice though if naps carried bulk powders.....hint hint naps

to answer the question on how long i plan on runnin the cycle, 12 weeks. 1-4 dbol 1-10 decca 1-12 test-e
                    never had dbol before so im getting pretty excited

Comment

First order

I need to read this thread or i will be banned next time i do this http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...r-this-section
                      GXR64
                      Last edited by GXR64; 03-31-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Give it alittle. i know u may have heard this before.

Comment

haha right on guys. im ordering my pops some test here in a couple days so ill pick up the gp decca as well. its definatley a better price than what i can find localy.... BY FAR!! lol. i realy wanna stock up on stuff so i may be adding more to my next order.

it sure wold be nice though if naps carried bulk powders.....hint hint naps

to answer the question on how long i plan on runnin the cycle, 12 weeks. 1-4 dbol 1-10 decca 1-12 test-e
                          never had dbol before so im getting pretty excited
                          You will love it bro!!!!!!! there has been nothing but great feedback on all of GPs orals and oils, so enjoy and happy gaining!!!!lol.
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

was wondering if anyone knows what lab the sachetes are from. wanted to get them but an extra 25bucks for shipping was a lot without knowing the lab

Comment

was wondering if anyone knows what lab the sachetes are from. wanted to get them but an extra 25bucks for shipping was a lot without knowing the lab
                              I think it's basically GP imo, im not 100% sure but from what i have heard it's prob the same bro.
                              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                              X