Cycle Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Help

Going to try and run a cycle soon, this is what I'm thinking....

Week 1-4 Adrol 50mg/day
    week 1-10 Test Cyp 500mg
    Week 1-10 EQ 600mg

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand for any issues and for PCT.

Does this look good? Or should I run the EQ for 13 weeks @450 to stretch it out a bit....

Thanks in advance!

My first question is what are your goals and what are your trying to attain???? Second question...is this your first cycle???

Comment

whats your eq dosed at per cc?

Comment

Originally posted by black boxster View Post
        My first question is what are your goals and what are your trying to attain???? Second question...is this your first cycle???
        This will be my third cycle....I'm going for some size...

Comment

Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
          whats your eq dosed at per cc?
          My EQ is dosed @ 300 per cc...

Comment

First things first whats your stats??? Second you need to run eq 400mgs-600mgs at least 12 weeks or it's a waste, i wouldn't really do less than 600mgs for at least 15 weeks thats my sweet spot but everyone is different. Also run your test just as long and you could even up your dose to 750mgs, i always like my test to be the base of my cycle and it's always my highest dose. Your drol setup looks good, you could even run it 6 weeks if you want along side some liver support.
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
              First things first whats your stats??? Second you need to run eq 400mgs-600mgs at least 12 weeks or it's a waste, i wouldn't really do less than 600mgs for at least 15 weeks thats my sweet spot but everyone is different. Also run your test just as long and you could even up your dose to 750mgs, i always like my test to be the base of my cycle and it's always my highest dose. Your drol setup looks good, you could even run it 6 weeks if you want along side some liver support.
              Thanks man...I'm 6'1 215 lbs. not sure what bf% is but I'd guess to be between 15 and 17...Trying to lean up a bit before I start this cycle..yeah I will be taking Liv52 along with some Milk thistle and cranberry for liver support....I think I'll probably stretch out the cycle to 12 weeks then if that would be best...thanks brotha!

Comment

Also can I stop the test Cyp and EQ at the same time going into PCT or does one stay in your system longer...I have heard conflicting things about that....

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzo View Post
                  Also can I stop the test Cyp and EQ at the same time going into PCT or does one stay in your system longer...I have heard conflicting things about that....
                  There is alot on that people saying stop the eq 2 weeks before your last shot of test and i've heard stop the test and run the eq 2 weeks longer. What i do know is when you take eq that you have to wait about 3 weeks before starting pct and 2 weeks when your on test c or test e. So what sounds like what would make most sense it two stop the eq 1 week before your last 2 weeks on test e or test c. Then you will be able to just wait the 2 weeks and start your pct and you will be allset bro.
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Keep the EQ lower than the test. If its your third cycle, you could run the test at 500 or bump to 750. Then keep the eq at 450. Too much EQ can create blood pressure problems and cause headaches. And with EQ, results are generally better when it is run longer (12-16 weeks). Be ready to be hungry as a mofo on EQ. But it shreds you nicely.

Comment

Thanks for the Help! I think I will stop the EQ before the Test like you said...

Comment

Thanks for the input, yeah I think I will run the cyp @ 500 and the EQ @ 450....

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzo View Post
                          Thanks for the input, yeah I think I will run the cyp @ 500 and the EQ @ 450....
                          You aren't going to see much at 450mgs on Eq. Run it a 600mgs to be able to even see something. Eq isn't as strong as people claim, its deff good but at higher doses and longer cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                            You aren't going to see much at 450mgs on Eq. Run it a 600mgs to be able to even see something. Eq isn't as strong as people claim, its deff good but at higher doses and longer cycles.
                            So do you think I should just run it @ 600 for 10 weeks? or would it be best to order more EQ and run it for 12-15? problem is I dont know if I can get more EQ......

Comment

Working...
                            X