X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP test Cyp quality

hi

i have a bottle of GP test cypionate.
    I ask if it's good to have some crystals in the bottle ?
    When i shake the bottle, the crystals don't remove!!!!
    it's good or false ?

Should be G2G... I would just heat the bottle up to get the crystals to resorb.. im on week 4 of GP cyp at 500 mgs/week... nice and smooth

Comment

what has happened is the hormone has crashed from the oil. it's very common with the cyp ester. i've had some recent cyp do the same thing. jersey is right, it needs to be heated up. italian muscle has a great method. put a pot on the stove and boil water. place your vial in a zip lock bag and submerge it into the boiling water. holding on to the bag, you can lift it out every minute or so and shake the vial. repeat and it will reconstitute.

after you have it reconstituted, keep your eye on it and evaluate the oil before each inject to make sure it is still clear.

also, keep in mind, the oil will be hot, so let it cool down before you draw and inject.

let us know how it works out for you.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

btw, welcome jersey. good to see you here at JM
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for all of you who take time to answer.

Effectively with shake for 5 to 10 minutes the bottle in my hot hand, the crystals have resorbe completely,

but for sure i test your methods for resorb .

Comment

Working...
          X