Yok3d Pre Work Out Supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yok3d Pre Work Out Supplement

Whats up my peoples.. I've used a couple of different pre workout supplement my favorite has been jack3d and now they have a new product called yok3d which I been reading good things about.

Any input on this supplement?

You know lifestyle after trying jack3d I have not tried any other pre workout supplement. Other then MP assault (crap). I will always use USP labs. Capsules for pre-workout just doesnt sound that great to me. I think the powder form delivers faster. I would love to hear what other people have to say about this.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
      You know lifestyle after trying jack3d I have not tried any other pre workout supplement. Other then MP assault (crap). I will always use USP labs. Capsules for pre-workout just doesnt sound that great to me. I think the powder form delivers faster. I would love to hear what other people have to say about this.
      Thats why I'm asking lol, I love jack3d I would hate to change and not be better than Jack3d.

Comment

just stick with jack3d man. the yolk3d is ok, but definatly not worth the price tag. the only thing i like better than jacked is a supp called 'nitro ncg' and thats about the same price as jack3d. there's also another pre workout that just came out not to long ago thats called 'c4' a few of my gym buddies say they take about 1 in a half scoops and its better than taking 3 scoops of jack3d. same price as jack3d and has 60 servings compared to jack3d's 45 servings. i'm gonna try it out soon.

hope this helps. haha

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
          Nice, Thanks for the response, Let me know how that c4 works compared with jack3d.
          will do, but if you do happen to see that nitro ncg around you should try that. it has more servings than jacked and i take 3 scoops of jacked and only two scoops of nitro, so you end up saving some cash, and therefore your able to afford more GEAR! haha

Comment

I like jack3d and white flood. I haven't tried yoked but have tried a lot of others.

Comment

Working...
            X