• Show
Clear All

• Test Prop Cycle Help

running all GP products.

Weeks 1-12-- Test Prop 100mg/EOD total 350mg per week
    Weeks 1-12-- Equipose 300mg 2x a week total 600mg per week
    Weeks 1-6-- Tbol-50mg/ED per week
    Weeks 8-12-- Anavar=50mg/ED per week

Gona run Nolva, Clomid, HCG, and Arimidex as needed for PCT.
    Any suggestions ? Reccomendations for PCT regimine?

Stats are:
    height: 5' 11"
    weight: 200
    bf: 8%
    Lifting for 2 years Consistently

I have hit a plateu and i cant get past it and my build is not at the point id like it to be. So im hoping to break through that with this cycle. I basically wana make clean, keepable gains.

Goal is to add a nice amount of clean muscle mass, and to lower body fat/ cut up.
    Thanks!
    chris280081
    Last edited by chris280081; 03-22-2011, 03:02 AM.

Any one have suggestions?

Comment

I love GPs test prop. Im on a cycle right now of test prop 100mg ed. I would increase the dose of test prop. If not everyday then 150mg or 200mg eod. Test is the base of all my cycles and I always run test higher then deca or Eq. The only down side to running test prop everyday is oily skin. But I have gained 17lbs in 6 weeks off test prop (alot of red meat eating). About the GPs Eq i dont know much about but I have always gone with deca over Eq. Would you be willing to try deca?
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Some people will argue that HCG is useless for PCT. I have only used to once to rebound from Deca and test cycle. I kind of saw it as going over board. Now I just run clomid/nova/proviron. Proviron will quickly get your test back and running in no time. I would save the arimidex for during cycle, not after.

Comment

I do plan on running the arimidex at a moderate dose during the cycle. I Ctually have deca in the order also and was considering it over eq bc during my last cycle i had joint pain, but im afraid of the infamous deca dick, my girlfriend wuld flip lol. How do the gains fron deca compare to eq?

Comment

GP Test Prop is great. Very smooth. I also like the GP TNE. Worth checking out... Everything else looks good.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

To be honest I didnt see much gains on Eq. It just made me look more vascular. Now the dose of eq i tried was only 300mg and thats not much. From what i have read 600mg is the minimum to see any results. Deca gives me gains I can keep. I didnt get deca dick. If i have test and proviron in my cycle with deca I want to screw everything in sight. lol.

Comment

Yes, EQ is one that needs to be higher 600 minimum for 12 weeks at least.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

bump... I am looking for pct suggestions, and what dose do you think i should run the Arimidex at during the cycle.

Comment

how about dude (chris) follow the "PCT Stack" that's already on the site and what to do per week. I mean, he already have the compounds...just follow that...that's what I'm going to do...

Comment

Working...
                    X