• Show
Clear All

• Early signs of Gyno

Folks I'm just running sustanon 250 from Organon
    for 5 days at those intervals below.

Seems like I'm having early signs of gymno

I mean i'm getting suspicious.

the number to the right is the date
    and the number on the left is the amount in ml.

3/2/11 0.9
    3/6/11 0.9
    3/8/11 0.95
    3/14/11 0.9
    3/17/11 0.8

Is it enough for me to have early signs of gymno already? (without having arimidex currently on hand)
    What should I do?

This is the first time I am runnin sustanon 250 from Organon.

I only did 1 4 week cycle before and that's with test cyp in 2009 for my first experience with AAS.

Can you clearly describe exactly what you feel that could be gyno. Do you have any nolva or letro on hand?

Comment

Like stupmy said, what signs have you got?

Comment

So is that less than 1cc each shot?? and why are you shooting it so erratic?? I mean you went 4 days between shots then 2 days then 6 days then 3 days....I think you need to re-think your plan as to how you want to run your cycle bro. I mean its your cycle but it's not the best for keeping your blood levels stable. I know there are guys that shoot sus twice a week, and there are guys that only shoot it once a week. There are the extreme that go every other day but thats a bit much. I think twice a week at 1 to 1.5cc is all you need...as far as the gyno goes it seems way to early for that your not even 2 full weeks in how elevated can your estrogen be??

Comment

Early signs are painful nipples,and a bit of swelling--here in this stage (when you got those symhtoms) you can combat with tamoxifen (serm) only proviron is not effective in this case.The remain time of your cycle it's a good idea to take an AI (like anastrozole,letro,exemestane) for prevention.But no need to forget some estro is healthy especially for the lipid levels,so supress all of is not good.(some people said it is necessary to remove all estrogen ,if your goal is the the single % body fat,for me the good hdl level is more important than a single % bodyfat
          Tamoxifen is a selective estrogen receptor moulator,so when you take it on cycle you can combat against gyno,and raise the good hdl levels wich is important.
          sorry but that was a long one :;

Comment

Ok folks. thanks for the input and collective thought.
            I was just being too anxious when I posted the thread.
            I had blurry vision.
            false scare, I apologize.

Comment

better to be safe than sorry, in the future always have your pct on hand just incase of flare ups or other side effects. this wont only make your cycle safer but give you piece of mind to. hope everything worksout

Comment

also.. our first experience with ass was test cyp for 4 weeks? In 4 weeks the test would have just been kicking in, cyp kicks in between weeks 4-6 so that was a complete waste. I think you should either discontinue your use of steroids until u do alot more research or get your scheduling right and stick to the same pattern weekly. example.. 500mg awk 250 mg shot on monday and thursday everyweek.. shouldnt be taking 500 one week then 750ect. also run this for 10 weeks and no less. There is alot of information here i suggest you start reading .. good luck

Comment

Def agree with blue label more research is needed for a quality cycle. Shooting sustanon on the schedule you posted is something a seasoned guy might try to frontload his cycle then taper later..if your going to do high doses of sus def be prepared with all the PCT toys on hand

Comment

Working...
                  X