Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok ordering hcg, what else should i get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok ordering hcg, what else should i get?

Ok, i'm ordering some HCG thanks to the good advice i got on this forum, but what else should I get and learn about?
    NOT YET CUT OR STACKED BUT I'M STILL AN INFECTIOUS INFATUATION

What is your training schedule, and how is your diet?

Comment

all upper body training for about an hour every day now... I eat allot of red meat.. if i wake up at 3am and i'm hungry then i'll fry a steak!

Comment

Red meats literally go to your stomah and rot and turn into fat. Just saying.

During your cycle and pct I would run an AI such as Forma-stanozol

And def have aromasin on hand if sides flare up.
        ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
        :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

Originally posted by infatuation View Post
          all upper body training for about an hour every day now... I eat allot of red meat.. if i wake up at 3am and i'm hungry then i'll fry a steak!
          First off,,,, I'm digging that avi !!!!!
          Would you mind posting your stats??? And what are you training for???

Comment

Yes, why just hcg??? What made you choose thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbo wow. i just fell asleep, while typing this reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              Yes, why just hcg??? What made you choose thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbo wow. i just fell asleep, while typing this reply.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....Safelife is loosing it !!!! lolololololo Its all good Biggin!!!

Comment

I don't know how much fat or muscle I have... nor do i know how to check it! i'm 28 years old, 5'11", 185lbs..... I'm starting to train because i'm opeing a 24 hour gym here and I figure I should atleast look the part if i'm going into this type of business.

Comment

I don't know how much fat or muscle I have... nor do i know how to check it! i'm 28 years old, 5'11", 185lbs..... I'm starting to train because i'm opeing a 24 hour gym here and I figure I should atleast look the part if i'm going into this type of business.
                  ??????????????? anyway;
                  HCG is normally used in combination with various AAS cycles. When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.

High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone. In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
                  ODB
                  Last edited by ODB; 03-15-2011, 01:12 AM.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Run vitamin E at 1000mg day - has been shown to enhance hCG use.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      ??????????????? anyway;
                      HCG is normally used in combination with various AAS cycles. When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.

High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone. In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
                      Great post ODB
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Where are your purchasing from?

Comment

Sorry i'd rather not mention any sources unless the source gives me the ok to do so... call it a RESPECT thing!!! its fine to tell your friends about your source and get that source some more business but in my opinion its not ok to mention anything about anything illegal in public like this to a complete stranger for other complete strangers to see....

Comment

Good answer..
                            Sorry i'd rather not mention any sources unless the source gives me the ok to do so... call it a RESPECT thing!!! its fine to tell your friends about your source and get that source some more business but in my opinion its not ok to mention anything about anything illegal in public like this to a complete stranger for other complete strangers to see....

Comment

No offence VitaminSMAN!!! but your best bet is to hit the gym and ask someone that looks the part if they can help you out!! or hit up your neighborhood drug dealer, chances are they'll be able to get it for you.. good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X