Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should i run GP test prop & Gp tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infatuation View Post
    I've been doing some reading and Gp's oral tren is no joke and I get that but call me stuborn if you will but yes I am going ahead with it.... I live in Labrador where we eat allot of wild meat such as moose, caribou, and lots of fish... My body changes very fast normally... I'm hoping for big change with decent gains! I can put on 10lbs in 2 weeks just from eating allot without any juice but its not the kind of weight i'm looking for...
    ok, you're stubborn lol jk
    Bro, I have serious concerns for your health.
    There are things you need to know about steroids and I don't think you've read enough about them or you'd genuinly be having second thoughts about the cycle you're looking at doing so I'll word things basicaly:
    Steroids, if not used correctly can be very bad or your health. They're a chemical which is not naturaly found in your body at these levels. You can seriously harm your liver & kidneys. You can drink alcohol or a long period o time but your body will soon give you information to tell you to stop in the way of vomiting, hangover, etc. You will not get this info from your body in time about taking too many or the wrong combination of steroids. It's no good looking great on the outside i you're dieing on the inside.
    Ever heard of bitch tits? It's a more common name for gynecomastia. Testosterone is a male hormone, when you have too much of this in your body your body naturaly produces Estrogen (female hormone) to balance things out, with estrogen can come gynecomastia where you can start to grow small breast tissue behind you nipples. This is why we use aromatase inhibitors to help stop this.
    You will not instantly notice and side efects from taking steroids and you have no prior experiance rom using steroids, you need to start with the basics (500mg test en EW) and see how your body reacts. Your irst cycle is always one o the best so you need to do it wise , well and do it safe.
    Also you need to sort out you Post Cycle Therapy, when you are taking steroids you balls reduce the amount of natural testosterone you would normaly produce as your body has detected a high level of testosterone in your body. When you stop taking steroids your balls need to start producing testosterone at normal levels, this take a long time naturaly so we use PCT methods to help speed this up.
    stumpy
    Last edited by stumpy; 03-14-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Stumpy do you need to do a pct after every cycle. On naps site. I ordered beginners cut cycle. Do I need to do a pct ager this. Thanks

Comment

This is debatable.
        For a beginer I would always suggest going through PCT to help raise your natural test levels as quickly and safely as possible. There are those that don't run PCT either because they just believe they don't need it or because they run bridging cycles.
        IMO run PCT after every cycle. You need to help your balls get back to size and start producing testosterone (testosterone from testis), this will help you keep a good portion of the gains you made during your cycle, without Post Cycle Therapy you run the risk of your balls taking a long time to start reproducing test again which as we know......testosterone builds muscle, if your balls aren't producing their natural level of test then you'r going to loose a larger proprtion of the muscle gains you made during your cycle.
        Also, your body could still be producing levels of estrogen and without proper PCT you could be on the recieving end of gynecomastia without test to balance things out.
        p.s. anyone notice my "f" key didn't work on the previous post.......I couldn't figure out what I wrote! lol

Comment

Very well said stumpy I believe this man has actually found a site that cares

Comment

Thanks again stump.

Comment

Working...
            X