Is this Norma Deca real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
    His are Jun 10 manufactured and Jun 12 exp with the batch no being 044 so this part looks ok.
    Yes. My Lot/Exp example I have sitting here right now. Just wanted some confirmation on it being counterfeit to pass on to the one selling it. Fake for sure?
    It's really amazing a counterfeiter would mess up such a small detail.

Comment

Here is a photo that my source took last week and posted up to show his Norma Hellas Deca. He also wrote his name on a few of the boxes on a different picture but I have not posted that incase i break any rules here about sources info etc...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1725.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	151328

Comment

Originally posted by bigmatt View Post
        Here is a photo that my source took last week and posted up to show his Norma Hellas Deca. He also wrote his name on a few of the boxes on a different picture but I have not posted that incase i break any rules here about sources info etc...

[ATTACH]671[/ATTACH]
        those are def legit

Comment

yep

those are real but a different lotnumber and with an open 4 ..yours are closed 4's.
          I can't see it from your pictures, I would need to have a better picture. You can peel off a label and scan it 500+
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            those are real but a different lotnumber and with an open 4 ..yours are closed 4's.
            I can't see it from your pictures, I would need to have a better picture. You can peel off a label and scan it 500+
            Yes I will peel of a label and scan it. Will post that up very soon.

Comment

they do

Originally posted by van bilderass View Post
              Yes. My Lot/Exp example I have sitting here right now. Just wanted some confirmation on it being counterfeit to pass on to the one selling it. Fake for sure?
              It's really amazing a counterfeiter would mess up such a small detail.
              As we read from expirienced members the data are hiding in the lotnumber and expirydate, not all counterfeiters know that
              Attached Files

Comment

Hope no counterfeiters are reading this forum and Ronny's comments for pointers. That would be bad.

Comment

Ok here is scan of label. The holographic logos do not show up well when i scan.. Maybe i just suck at scanning

Click image for larger version

Name:	deca1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	151332

Comment

nope

Its clearly viseble in the blue square..
                    Attached Files

Comment

On the label of the Bigamatt's Normas there are the logo of Norma and the stars, so are them fake?

Comment

One years ago i saw a norma fake that get the label with logo ans stars. It was the fake that get the box with a peel-off sticker different from the normal: all white with the 2 serial numbers both printed on the white paper sticker and not one on the yellow and the other in horizontal on the sticker. The label was very wll done except for the wrong mfg/exp.date: 3 years. I don't find the photo but it was floating in a lot of countries...

Comment

did u get these from naps, juss wonderin?

Comment

then its obviously fake deca.

Comment

u didnt get these from naps right?

Comment

No these were not from Naps.

Comment

Working...
                                X