No announcement yet.

What is your best exercises to build arm mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do the same thing..gets em really burning...

Comment

thats some hellve bi's &ti's workout i do 7sets each bodypart two three times awks am a old head.56yrs.so stay tuff.

Comment

The best exercise for arms is to pick more weights and also do the push ups and chin ups. All exercises want regularity and regular work can give you good result. Just make a routine and then start exercise.
        bedding

Comment

I just love me some 21's. But I must say I cant wait to see the workout that Safelife comes up with!!

Comment

Yea I would like to see safelifes work out to

Comment

Hello Skullcrushers ( there are a million ways people do these, myself and most of my clients generally find this way the best ) I'm a paint beast, and i have alot of spair time so sue me.

again yes i am aware there are other ways just throwing my two cents in! It's always good to mix it up! Keep the muscles confused!

Edit: Oops i forgot reps. Mass? i would do 8-8-6-6 maybe even a 4 instead of the last 6. Everyone is different. I do 3 sets of 10 and that produces the best results from me.
              Last edited by DJUICED; 05-05-2011, 01:14 AM. Reason: forgot

Comment

I always use to lift dumbbell to build my muscles...
                I am satisfied with this exercise because i good results regarding muscles..

Comment

Working...
                X