Push50 intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push50 intro

I?m a little late getting this intro in considering we are in week 13 of 20 but I guess better late then never.
    I turned 55 yo in August and strive to push my body to its limits. It has gotten harder as I?ve got older to achieve the same results but if I have to work a little harder so be it. No one can say I do not try. I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and it has become a big part of my life. This contest has helped to drive me a little harder. I?ve had a couple set backs in the last 5 years with a shoulder surgery and a hip surgery but I refuse to let that stop me. It?s past time to get back on track and Project Get Shredded 2021 gave me that little extra incentive to do so.

Welcome aboard brother! We're happy to have you here and hear more about your journey, and no worries that you guys are halfway through. We love to hear more about the contestants and their lives. Glad PGS is giving you a push!

Comment

I'm one year behind you, so I feel the spirit, awesome job you are doing. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lewis View Post
        Welcome aboard brother! We're happy to have you here and hear more about your journey, and no worries that you guys are halfway through. We love to hear more about the contestants and their lives. Glad PGS is giving you a push!
        Thank you Mr Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shirlsguy View Post
          I'm one year behind you, so I feel the spirit, awesome job you are doing. Awesome.
          Thanks shirlsguy! Seems to get a little tougher as we get older. I still feel like I can hold my own with the younger guys I just have to work both harder and smarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X