Wussup guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wussup guys

Had an acct here but started new one. Lost password. I was inactive here but active other places.
    39 yo
    Just did first show. Still a little light from last weekend but I'll be back over 200+lbs in no time

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Dem shoulders doe! Man you look great-- an inspiration for me and all of our members.

Welcome aboard!

We'd love to hear more update about your journey as you go!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lewis View Post
      Dem shoulders doe! Man you look great-- an inspiration for me and all of our members.

Welcome aboard!

We'd love to hear more update about your journey as you go!

Cheers!
      Thanks. I don't use any of the sponsors here but I don't mind keeping a log here. All the threads I saw seem old as dirt. Am I just missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by bumpman82 View Post
        Thanks. I don't use any of the sponsors here but I don't mind keeping a log here. All the threads I saw seem old as dirt. Am I just missing something?

Yes we are slowly trying to revive the forum, we're trying to get more activity and people passionate about fitness again...

We have some upcoming plans for the forum, slowly but surely. The forum mods here will update as soon as things are more solid.

We encourage everyone to post their cycle logs, especially because of how motivating they can be, and such a great resource for people looking for results and real people experience.

We just ask that you do not directly link or promote a specific brand (unless widely available at GNC, pharmacy, amazon, etc.) publicly without moderator approval, but listing things like Test Cyp, Tren, etc. are all great. The exception being if it's from one of our sponsors!

We are happy to have you here, welcome to the JM Family

Cheers brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lewis View Post
          Yes we are slowly trying to revive the forum, we're trying to get more activity and people passionate about fitness again...

We have some upcoming plans for the forum, slowly but surely. The forum mods here will update as soon as things are more solid.

We encourage everyone to post their cycle logs, especially because of how motivating they can be, and such a great resource for people looking for results and real people experience.

We just ask that you do not directly link or promote a specific brand (unless widely available at GNC, pharmacy, amazon, etc.) publicly without moderator approval, but listing things like Test Cyp, Tren, etc. are all great. The exception being if it's from one of our sponsors!

We are happy to have you here, welcome to the JM Family

Cheers brother!
          Gotcha and will do.
          I'm familiar with the rules about non sponsors. On that note, let me just put this out there before someone else does. I'm active on a few boards and a rep for another company. I'm not here being sneaky or scoping the place but quite the opposite just wanna place where I can be a member

Comment

Working...
          X