Second cycle proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second cycle proposal

This is the proposal for my second cycle, was looking for some critiquing or suggestions. I am looking to put on size, I don't mind the bloat that will come with it, but I am looking for it to be more of a lean mass gain.

Previous history: GP Test E 500mg 10 weeks. Kept 90% of my gains, no side effects, great first cycle, glad I chose that. Before that I have run a single PH with good results as well.

22 Years old. 200lbs 11-12% bodyfat.

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg Mon/Thrs
    Week 1-12 Deca 300 or 400mg?
    Week 1-6 Dbol 30mg ed
    Week 1-14.5 HCG 400IU
    Week 1-18 Arimidex .5mg
    PCT - Clomid
    Day 1 300mg Next 10 days 100mg next 10 days 50mg

Thanks in advance. I'm all ears to switching up wrong dosages, switching out compounds, different cycle proposals anything.

Anyone on this one?

Comment

Looks an excellent cycle to me. Id do the deca at 400mg. You know to start PCT 2 weeks after last shot right? Im not sure about this but i think running adex through your cycle might slow your gains. I think .5mg EOD is prefered.

Comment

IMO raise your test or lower your deca.....6 weeks of oral is overkill, 3 - 4 weeks is enough to do the job.

Comment

If this is your second cycle I am a little surprised your running HCG from week 1. Why would you do that its a pretty costly thing to do and this is your second cycle I don't see any advantage. I would drop the PCT's until the end and just run the Test, Deca and Dbol. Run the Dbol thru at least 8 weeks if you can. Thats what I'd do

Comment

Alright so run the dbol for 3 or 4 weeks, I knew this but for some reason did have it still as 6 weeks, thanks Stumpy. Drop the arimidex until PCT along with only doing the HCG during PCT??? Is that correct? And i was under the impression you do the HCG during cycle too keep the boys running. What do you guys suggest than, I remember reading about Test to deca you want the test being higher, and I also remember some people doing 3:2 so should I do Test600 to deca 300, or Test 500 to deca 300, or Test 500 deca 400?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironsoman View Post
              Alright so run the dbol for 3 or 4 weeks, I knew this but for some reason did have it still as 6 weeks, thanks Stumpy. Drop the arimidex until PCT along with only doing the HCG during PCT??? Is that correct? And i was under the impression you do the HCG during cycle too keep the boys running. What do you guys suggest than, I remember reading about Test to deca you want the test being higher, and I also remember some people doing 3:2 so should I do Test600 to deca 300, or Test 500 to deca 300, or Test 500 deca 400?
              Opton 2 or 3 would be fine IMO.

Comment

Yeah some people say that you can run it that way but don't make it complicated. To many people spend to much time making it all complex, its only your second cycle I don't see why you need anymore than 500mg of Test and 300mg of Deca with 30mg of Dbol. Thats quite a cycle for cycle number 2. You only need so much then your going to piss the rest down the drain. After your cycle ends get a blood test to determine what type of pct you should run. Don't just blindly start taking everything under the sun because thats what the pros do, you have no idea the actual amount of drugs or the amount of time they ran their cycles. You might be surprised to find that your bodys natural Test production returned to normal after your cycle without the need for a PCT. Only a blood test will tell you for sure. So after this 8 or 12 week cycle (however long your running it for) wait a month and get some blood work done to see where your levels are. then go from there

Comment

Thanks Stumpy, I am in between the two options, I think I am going to go with TestE500 Deca 300. I will definitely be having bloodwork done, Limo. However, am I dropping the HCG out entirely of the cycle, should I still pick it up? I am guessing yes, to have it on hand?

Comment

I agree with limo that is a heavy second cycle. I only did test/dbol for my 2nd.
                    Limo, I'd he is gonna do deca anyway as he weighs 200lb do you think 300mg deca would be enough? As either 300 or 400 will still shut you down I was thinkin 400 might be more beneficial? But ive only been cycling a few years so I'm still learning.

Comment

Working...
                    X