Hai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai

Whats good everyone? A friend of mine suggested I come here instead of somewhere else and I must say I am glad. I'm sold. In the next few days I'm going to place my order. It's just that I am having trouble deciding (I have never seen such a selection before) what I want exactly but I think I got an idea.

I used to be into health and fitness back in the day but I kind of fucked up big time and got involved in drugs. 7 years of being on dope does a lot of damage... I been sober for the last two years and have been eating right and working out and I've decided now that I have a good foundation, I'm sober, and disciplined in regards to my health and fitness that it's a good time to get the body back I had before the drugs and then some.

Like I had said, I heard good things and have even read good things (the best being the reputation for great customer support) so I can't wait to get the ball rolling.

I'll keep everyone posted.
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Welcome Guido. I love your avatar pic. Really pleased to hear you kicked the drugs mate. I too had issues with drugs for many years. I think it all started when I was around 12 smoking weed and droppin acids then late teens it was ecstasy and then early 20's developed a coke habit. I'm now 30 and havnt touched drugs for over 5 years now and got no intention of ever goin back. (I don't count aas as a drug issue because I'm sensible with it and don't abuse it). A word of warning tho, if you have an addictive personality be careful with steroids. Know your limits and don't over do it. But bodybuilding is one of the main things in my life that gave me the drive to stay clean and healthy and it gave me a goal in life. In some ways I owe my life to bodybuilding.

Comment

Welcome to the board, bro! And congratulations on the 2 year sobriety!

You heard right, Naps is the best around in many areas. Customer service. Products. Prices, etc. Very solid and smooth. You're gonna love them.

They do have a large selection.... if you are just getting back into it I'd recommend you keep the start simple. The GP line is incredible with awesome prices. They also have a sweet selection of human grade. Whatever you decide to get from Naps, I am certain you will be very happy like many many others.

Keep us posted and feel free to ask any questions you have
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Welcome Guido!

Liquid,

Thanks for the post on my thread. As you know, I already ordered my stuff, but I didn't see human grade for GP products. Naps sell HG, but I didn't see it for GP. I went ahead and went with the GP line...Test E, EQ, PCT Stack, and going to add D-bol for mid cycle...again, all GP...

~Vul

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
          Welcome Guido!
          ~Vul
          Thanks for the welcome bro.

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
          I love your avatar pic. Really pleased to hear you kicked the drugs mate. I too had issues with drugs for many years. I think it all started when I was around 12 smoking weed and droppin acids then late teens it was ecstasy and then early 20's developed a coke habit. I'm now 30 and havnt touched drugs for over 5 years now and got no intention of ever goin back. (I don't count aas as a drug issue because I'm sensible with it and don't abuse it). A word of warning tho, if you have an addictive personality be careful with steroids. Know your limits and don't over do it. But bodybuilding is one of the main things in my life that gave me the drive to stay clean and healthy and it gave me a goal in life. In some ways I owe my life to bodybuilding.
          Thanks. Birds with shit brickhouse arms the best. Glad to here you have been sober as well. I started with ecstasy and from their I moved on the prescription pills and then from there I graduated to heroin. Given my history I obviously have an addictive personality, but I plan on being really careful and not over doing it. I'm going to make sure I keep things at safe dosages and follow up with correct PCT. I don't plan on getting that big either, my girlfriend is really small and I don't want to scare her off lol. I can see though how aas easily have the potential to be addicting considering the results you can achieve from them in such a short amount of time, and the tings that can go wrong if you don't know what your doing or over do it. Working out has definitely been keeping me away from the drugs to bro, it gets the endorphins pumping and leaves me feeling alive.

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
          Welcome to the board, bro! And congratulations on the 2 year sobriety!

You heard right, Naps is the best around in many areas. Customer service. Products. Prices, etc. Very solid and smooth. You're gonna love them.

They do have a large selection.... if you are just getting back into it I'd recommend you keep the start simple. The GP line is incredible with awesome prices. They also have a sweet selection of human grade. Whatever you decide to get from Naps, I am certain you will be very happy like many many others.

Keep us posted and feel free to ask any questions you have
          Thank you for the welcome and congratulating me on my two years of sobriety. Feels good man. I am definitely starting simple, nothing to complex. I'll work my way up slowly over time to achieve my goals. The GP line is pretty sick, when I first saw the prices I couldn't believe it lol. I will definitely keep you all posted.
          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Bullseye, yeah i think AAS are more or a mental addiction than a physical one. But some times people with past drug problems are the best at doing things properly because they are more aware of who they are and how easlily things can spiral.
            I dont know where your from but i watched a fascinating documentary by a british presenter on the heroin problems in Chicago. Apparantly one of the worst places in the US for heroin. It was really interesting. Must have been very difficult for you Bullseye. You should be very proud of yourself, alot of people try to quit and fail. Well done bro.

Comment

Working...
            X