Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP... Much luck to u bro..

Comment

Just got my dextrose,protein,creatine,gluta. Let's see what's up. Thanks again safelife.

Comment

Give us feed back, lifestyle.

Comment

I read that mixing creatine and glutamine with organic natural grape juice will spike insulin very well and to do this before the workout shake. i also know that mixing creatine with water only can cause kidney and or liver problems. because the body cannot break down creatine correctly in water alone. it crystalizes so to speak and that can cause kidney stones. I know someone who has had this problem. The doc said it was from too much protein. And then i questioned him if he took creatine. he said yes, and i said with water i bet. he said yep. I asked how long he has been doing it. He said as long as he has been bodybuilding. SO who knows But what are your thoughts on the grape juice creatine regimine Safelife???

Its my understanding that if you spike insulin before the protein shake this will be more efficent. Just what i read thats all.

Thanks again and great post!!!
          "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
            Give us feed back, lifestyle.
            Will do Brother.

Comment

WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED IS TRUE. THE ONLY THING, IF YOU TRAIN HARD. THE CREATINE AND EXTRA PROTEIN WILL NOT AFFECT THE LIVER OR KIDNEYS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOUR BODY IS STARVING FOR THESE SUPPLEMENTS BEING THAT YOU JUST TAXED YOUR SYSTEM. ALSO YOU ARE ONLY DOING ON WORKOUT DAYS . tO JUST TAKE CREATINE AND EXTRA PROTEIN DOES POSE A FUTURE TREAT TO THE ORGANS, IF IT IS NOT NEEDED. gRAPE JUICE IS GREAT FOR INSULIN RELEASE. tHE DEXTROSE IS JUST IF I CAN SAY THIS, (SWEETER AND SAFER THAN REGULAR SURGAR) AGAIN IF I CAN SAY THAT. BUT YOUR ONLY DOING IT ON WORKOUT DAYS AND I HAVE BEEN DURING IT FIR YEARS. CREATINE AND I ARE NOT THE BEST OF FRIENDS, BUT AS I STATED BEFORE , (TIMING IS EVERYTHING), TIME TO TAKE IT AND A TIME TO STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Originally posted by pulpak69 View Post
              I read that mixing creatine and glutamine with organic natural grape juice will spike insulin very well and to do this before the workout shake. i also know that mixing creatine with water only can cause kidney and or liver problems. because the body cannot break down creatine correctly in water alone. it crystalizes so to speak and that can cause kidney stones. I know someone who has had this problem. The doc said it was from too much protein. And then i questioned him if he took creatine. he said yes, and i said with water i bet. he said yep. I asked how long he has been doing it. He said as long as he has been bodybuilding. SO who knows But what are your thoughts on the grape juice creatine regimine Safelife???

Its my understanding that if you spike insulin before the protein shake this will be more efficent. Just what i read thats all.

Thanks again and great post!!!

Comment

Hey thats great post, now a serious question regarding carbs. Would you consider a plate of ziti with red sauce a decent post workout carb meal?? Of course with a shake complete with creatine, protein and lglutamine??

Comment

No. it would take the body too long to break down and process and you need already broken down liquid form to get right into the system.

Comment

Thanks for the reply safe great points!!!!!

Comment

Oh I did want to mention, in my earlier post i was just refering to creatine with water alone. If you mix it with dextrose thats A-ok because dextrose spikes insulin to let the creatine into the muscle. Thats exactly what the grape juice does as well. But grape juice is probably a lil cheaper haha Either one will work and again good post!!!

Comment

GOT IT. Thank for imput.

Comment

Great info bro, good stuff to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Love that grape juice

Comment

Been on this PWM for a week, thanks safelife I feel the muscle pumps I workout late so I go to sleep feeling better and also wake up better. Thanks Bro, I'll keep updating. Protein/dextrose/creatine/glutamine/bcaa. My PWM

Comment

Yes it fills in the right places. Nice pump.
                                Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
                                Been on this PWM for a week, thanks safelife I feel the muscle pumps I workout late so I go to sleep feeling better and also wake up better. Thanks Bro, I'll keep updating. Protein/dextrose/creatine/glutamine/bcaa. My PWM

Comment

Working...
                                X