fake Jelfa omnadren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake Jelfa omnadren

The counterfeits from Jelfa omnadren. Like you can see on the report the sustanonesters are not present instead of that they substituted it for Enanthate or Cypionate. I still have to recieve the cfu report and calculation. Keep you informed..
    Attached Files

There still during that crap. Any lot numbers?

Comment

That Su---, Man where are the honest people at.......

Comment

Are both those fake? Which one is real if either, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
          Are both those fake? Which one is real if either, thanks!
          ronny can u let us know if both are fake!?

Comment

Tha fake Omna amp is the one on the left. See: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-from-Bulgaria
            The fake box i think is the right one,if i remember correctly,a slight less intense pink.

Comment

Yeah the fake amp is the one on the left the label isn't even straight--thats the first giveaway

Comment

right

There was big discussion on BoS and people over there didn't believe it was counterfeited at first. I mailed Jelfa and the responded with a message on there website, but refused to analyse. That was just before I went to our analytical lab. Members also claimed that if counterfeiters went through so much trouble to counterfeit they would also add the right steroids in guess not.

Later more in an article.
                Attached Files

Comment

i did read on some forum's that the counterfeit one's worked lol..

most of been all the other stuff they was on.

Comment

The analyses aren't finished yet, I'll try to find out if it was made sterile etc.

Comment

Yeah it may have worked because they substituted the longer ester with a faster acting one (this time) saving themselves money on the manufacturing end. I used enough fake crap back in the early 90's to know that I'm all set rolling the dice......

Comment

Ronnie, any chance you can elaborate a little when you say they must have substituted cyp or test e? Why do you think their is any active ingredient in these Omna at all? If they show no sust esters can't they just be inert oil??

Comment

analytical lab

When we visited our analytical lab we did some analyses at the time this Omnadren was a hot topic. I'll write a complete article about it on our new website (now under construction). To make it visisble for you I made comparison of 3 graphics of HPLC and copy and pasted them together. In the article Iwill show the graphics of the references etc too.

The top graphic is an empty vial that contains only oil. The second one is the counterfeited Omnadren, it shows no peaks at the right retentiontime but shows a clear peak at on other retentiontime that indicates an other testosterone estrer. The lab made a few comparisons with the referencestandards and after that a new run to calculate the dosis (in the new article)

The bottem graphic shows all esters on the right retentiontimes and calculation showed all doses where close to labeled dosis and it complied to european pharmacopeia.

If you still have questions just ask..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ronnie. Very helpful, I get it now.

Comment

Working...
                            X