No announcement yet.

Why i despise of the weasel partridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i despise of the weasel partridge!

Instead of tying up the message board I have decided to just dedicate a thread to the parasite who just refuses to go away. I am referring to Sean Partridge. The little fella with the small man complex. Some mite wonder why I would despise of this piece of shit so much so I will fill everybody in. When this contest started the sneaky sack of shit made up a bunch of fake accounts to vote himself up...and everybody else down. Within 2 weeks he had run so many people into the ground that people just wanted to quit the contest.....but NOT Primetime. That little bitch voted me down to 104th place. Very last place. All with that dumbass smirk on his face, just for men hair dye dripping down his head, and those sorry ass tats that he paid someone a pack of smokes to do in the county jail. Everything about this fucking clown is a total fraud. From his 215 weight....down to his diet that was copy and pasted out of a fitness magazine. My personal favorite is his thoughts section. This fucking idiot has the nerve to actually write..."with the help of naps suppliments there is NOBODY in this contest that can produce the results that I can!"
    Just the fucking nerve! There is a few dudes in this contest that are actual bodybuilders....way more jacked and shredded than me, and I am the first to give credit where its due! This clown says...nobody can produce? Who in the fuck are you?? Arnold in his prime! Lmfao! Even his bio section....been lifting...NON PRO. Yeah asshole...your 15 inch arms gave that away but thanks for letting us know. Lmao. Just a total piece of garbage. Then instead of updating his weekly pics...he just posted the last weeks pics under a new week....and used the time Naps allows to edit your journal entry...changes them at the last minute....and has the fucking nerve to come on here and play with peoples intelligence! ''Ohhh all of my pictures are updated". Just a sneaky weasel piece of shit period.
    But his worst mistake was the day that he fucked with me! Comes on here making accusations of collusion? You fucking clown...its called sportsmanship and supporting the other contestants. NOT BURYING THEM WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS UNTIL THEY WANT TO QUIT. You support and encourage people...not hold them down because you are worried that you cant legitimately beat them. Total coward. Just look at the votes. Me and Treebeard have the most votes for OTHER people. This asshole has NOT voted for anybody...just look! Piece of shit buried everybody....cheated everybody...refused to vote for anybody else......then comes on here and cries about collusion??? Just a piece of garbage. But here is the best part. HE CAN NEVER EVER EVER BEAT ME! LMFAO. I mite end up finishing 13th place but you can bet your ass that he wont be any higher than 14th. Lol. Even the way he comes on here....tries to stir up shit....then slithers off like a snake in the grass is disgusting. Has absolutely no pride, honor, or sportsmanship. Most importantly...he does NOT have what it takes to win. ohhh...and 215 pounds? GTFO....never did that guy weigh anything near 215 pounds period. Talks about producing results...produce a scale you lying sack of shit! I have about 60 pounds on his fragile ass and I have NOT even began to cut yet. Once I switch gears and shred he can go back down to Planet Fitness and be the little fella struggling with the 70's that we all know he is. I WISH EEVERYBODY THE BEST OF LUCK...AND ANYBODY CAN WIN..BESIDES THIS CLOWN, HE IS DONE PERIOD. IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS YOU SPINELESS SACK OF SNAKE FECES JUST COMMENT A DAY AND TIME...I WILL BE HERE TO PERSONALLY DISMANTLE YOU AGAIN! TAKE CARE!

Best. Thread. Ever. You have an amazing sense of humor, but it would only be funnier if any of it was false but it isn’t. All facts there.

Comment

Well, I feel like a cunt... was trying to lift the guy up a bit, but I have noticed too that he votes for NO ONE, at all... that is not cool at all. I probably try to please everyone to a huge degree, or at least get along, but when I saw that bit on there about voter collusion, fuck me, that stung to have pasted a single positive to his pages. I did see that voting down and I remember actually getting negged in the comments section when I made a positive comment. I try to be positive to everyone, so I won't sling in a hook here, but I do feel what you are saying and I don't think you are wrong at all for venting. I've never really had my eye on top three places, but I would sure love a piece of the pie; if I had the size of you, tree, or others, then I would certainly feel your frustration more as those huge prizes are well within your reaches. Selfishly, my own resentment is building over the comment about voter 'collusion' as I am like you in voting everyone when they post new images... just for having the moxy to go another round in this contest. It is humbling to grunt in front of my wife for pics in my boxers, sweating in the five minutes it takes and then even more humbling to post next to the likes of so many in this. Maybe selfish, maybe just minding my own, but I feel that resentment. I feel a bit more abused in that I may well be the only idiot who offered a hand up with nice commenting and voting and he just jumps in like this? Well, I won't jump in when I have not been, like I said ages ago, I handle things much differently, but you take no shit, that is for certain. I would not want to be the one to run into you with the anger written. Fucking horrible you caught COVID, I hope you are feeling better. Eleven weeks left.

Comment

@shirlsguy! You are a good person. You are positive and supportive to everybody including myself. Even with age putting you at a huge advantage, you never complain. You are still doing great, showing results, supporting other contestants, and display excellent sportsmanship. THIS IS WHY I HAVE VOTED FOR YOU AND WILL CONTINUE TO. And i have explained this already in the past.
        To have some fuckin reject come on here under the cover of darkness, say some slick shit, and disappear. Then go further and use a fake screen name to comment on my profile just shows the true character of this coward.
        He can share all of the baking recipes he wants. Who in the fuck is he....Martha Stewart? Lmfao.
        Collusion? This guy thinks that we all have to join forces in a grand conspiracy just beat him? Has the thought ever crossed his mine that NOBODY in this contest likes him? Lmao. These are the facts and TREE seen this shit firsthand too. You are a solid dude Shirlsguy, dont let ppl like him take advantage of this. Take Care!

Comment

I did have to jump in a bit, kept it to your home page, not Joe's and just making sure everyone knows, click the red name, blue arrow, and Juiced2021 is indeed Sean Partridge, which I never looked before, but sure as fuck that is his actual handle. So, Joe is now the little dog following the bulldog around, 'Spike is my hero' all around the neighbourhood. Well, I guess one can talk trash, no hurt in that, but it is sure poor sportsmanship, so I put a comment on your page and six more votes in a week that I was just laying low. Just shred like you have never done before and enjoy the haters, they bring you to light like no one else can.

Comment

So this where Siri comes to discuss his love of his hero prime time and his non stop vote collusion.

Comment

Getoverit, or whoever you are, you are not so nearly as special as you may act, people like you are always trying to ruin things for others, spiteful of anyone enjoying a good time, resentful that you never hit the 400-lb bench press club, or in denial that your hair is disappearing; whatever it is, maybe your neighbour was tagging your wife the whole 18-months you spend in prison camp and came out with tattoos all over your body, telling everyone how you escaped a life sentence at Sing Sing by a technicality. I see people like you every day, you hate that one guy is bigger, another guy is not, but is happy in himself, mad at the women because they just don't notice you, or what they do see, they are disgusted by.

People like you ruin the spirit, and while you did ruin it for a lot of people, many who could well have gone the entire 20-weeks, you just aren't going to change the program of us who are still going strong. The poison you spread, the cheating you employ, that fantasies you live, but honestly, why even try to help you? I see you all the time, got 800-lbs loaded on the sled and doing knee bends with it, or 400-lbs dead lift acted out like a straight legged lift - just waiting for your back to blow out. I really love it whey guys like you get 3-wheels on the bench press and your back is arched so high, we just wait for the snap and crack of discs grinding, then whey you push half a rep out, you strut like a chicken all over town.

A huge percentage of us will never, would never even see a contest like this, the prize money is better than what is offered to men and women who dedicate their entire life to the program, and for people like me who have wasted a ton of life it is an amazing blessing that you are disrespecting loudly. SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR THE SPONSORS AND NAPS you cowardly, little excuse for a person and if you are going to run you mouth, then have a set of balls and use your name.

Now, I did not defend anyone here, I did not name anyone, I just called out your spirit as offensive and so disrespectful to an awesome program. In many ways, I feel like I get a huge handi-cap coming into a contest like this, wasted away from a few years of sitting on my ass, eating doritos and pounding beers. I set out in March to get fit and that is exactly what I did, I am absolutely happy with myself, right now, have been for a couple months, but when NAPS put up 160K in prized, I said to myself, 'you can push this further' and I am. I am pushing this further than I ever have, and at this very moment in time, I have never been as fit as I am, and at the age of 54, and I still have more fitness in me. NAPS has done this for me, and a ton of competitors in this competition have encouraged me along the way. You will never get that spirit.

If you look at the small following you have swayed, and you think of the movie, 'Sixteen Candles' that ginger bastard had a grip on reality about his following, he stated he was 'King of the dipshits' and that is what you are collecting. There is not one person riding my sentiment who ever said that they were going to win this thing, not even said they would place. It is an awesome prospect, bagging a prize that, I repeat, I will never be invited to in professional sponsorship, nor would you, that I am certain of. SHOW SOME GRATTITUDE for this contest and be respectful of it. We know who you don't like, and you are just redundant, but the public judges on the things we say and write, and your negative posts in competitor discussions, well, it just belongs in a circus. If I had to pick one reason for throwing you out of this contest, it would be your poor attitude, sportsmanship and conduct.

Given who I believe you are, I think you well could have pulled a prize, you would have the respect of everyone for plugging out 20-long weeks and posting every week, though you almost cheated that one too, but instead, you run that mouth, you attack others, and you just make a mockery of this entire process. You are disrespectful to everyone and I know without a doubt that if you carried your following to the top, you could cut their ropes whilst they grip on for life. I know your type, it is character default and there is no place for you in this spirit of event.

Comment

Working...
              X