DMR radio suggestions and thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMR radio suggestions and thoughts?

I have a gd-77 which has absolutely crapped out. The battery dead and overall not working properly. I have been out of DMR for a little while and have noticed a huge influx into the offerings. I saw a chart before where someone made a detailed spreadsheet documenting all the radios. I looked but I can't find that chart and was wondering what the new go-to dmr radio was these days?

What is your budget? Do you need multi band or will a single band do? Do you have any special or specific requirements like waterproof or GPS/APRS? If single band is okay, the TYT MD-380 is an excellent choice. It is inexpensive, It has fantastic community support and a great superhet receiver. The MD-390 is the waterproof version if that is of interest. Both have GPS models, but they don't support analog APRS.

Comment

-

ok. Im going to sleep now :yamwb: But if you have really bad migranes be careful of aspartame, it always triggers the worst migranes for me, and im talking about almost seizing and fainting.

Comment

Working...
      X