Thank you Sponsors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Sponsors

I just wanted to put it out there and say Thank You to all the Sponsors. I'm still learning and experimenting and appreciate the products you put out for the community. I have personally tried products from Dragon Pharma, Pharmaqo, Para Pharma, Ma-Xtreme Pharma, and Geneza. The products are solid and NAP's and Juiced Muscle make it easy to share information and best practices. Thank you everyone!

Yes, Bro!
    Given the VERY generous donations from our sponsors, we wanted to give them a deserving shout-out to highlight their contributions!

Dragon Pharma $30,000

Para Pharma $25,000

Pharmaqo $25,000

Maxtreme Pharma $25,000

Deus Medical $10,000

BM Pharma $10,000

Scott Pharma $10,000

Geneza Pharma $25,000

As you can see, there were no small contributions. These sponsors spared no expense to give you guys the contest of a lifetime and contributed a generous amount to bring the total prize pool to a colossal $160,000!
    This contest is a very big deal.

Comment

Thanks to all the sponsors for the massive contributions!

Comment

Ok, so I'm not doing so good in votes right now. If you're feeling generous stop by my profile and show love and support with some votes.

https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredde...profile_id=481

Comment

Yes, thank you and I am busting my ass to get a piece of that pie! Cut my five day routine down to four and repeat and added 40% load to my dumbbell exercises (3-sets to 5-sets all around). I want a piece of this! Some pretty massive people in this, good spirit too. The chat and banter on profile pages is pretty cool. This is outstanding!

Comment

Working...
          X