I need to seriously lose weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to seriously lose weight

I tried many ways to lose weight before, but they all ended in failure. Now I am trying to use a waist trainer. It is said that the effect is quite obvious.
    Frank Lewis
    SUPER MOD
    Last edited by Frank Lewis; 06-10-2021, 11:18 PM. Reason: SPAM LINKS

There's a lot of variables when it comes to weight loss. But to put it as simple as possible, you need to consistency in diet and regular exercise. Sometimes the results take months or years depending on your starting point. You can still eat good food and lots of it and still lose weight. It just needs to be healthy foods and proportioned appropriately based on your activity level. Second your exercise needs to be the type where you are doing progressive overload and constantly pushing yourself to get stronger. Those two things combined will make a world of difference and give you results that last.

Comment

I think exercise is more effective for weight loss if we follow steps some good exercise and as well as choose good waist trainer and healthy diet can rid of bad fat.
      anna_000
      Last edited by anna_000; 07-27-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

-

Count your calories
        eat less
        exercise more

Thats all there is to it.

Your BMR is about 2200 calories. If you lay in bed all day and eat 2200 calories, you wont lose or gain any weight
        If you lay in bed all day, but eat less than 2200 calories, youll lose weight
        If you burn calories through exercise, but eat exactly 2200 calories, youll lose weight.

Comment

-

Count your calories
          eat less
          exercise more

Thats all there is to it.

Your BMR is about 2200 calories. If you lay in bed all day and eat 2200 calories, you wont lose or gain any weight
          If you lay in bed all day, but eat less than 2200 calories, youll lose weight
          If you burn calories through exercise, but eat exactly 2200 calories, youll lose weight.

Comment

Working...
          X