Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello to the JuicedMuscle Family

Hey everybody!

I've been involved in fitness for about 10 years. I've never competed, but I have done a few cycles here and there. I do this for fun, to look good, and to feel my best.

I'm a new moderator here and I hope to bring this JM family back together and make JM a popular place for fitness-minded individuals to come together, share their experiences, and have a new home online.

I will be working on responding to posts when I can help, and if I am not an expert on the topic, I will at least direct you to somewhere you can read further about your questions, or even link relevant previous blogs to you.

-Frank Lewis

-

So Ive been looking through the members journals here and I have yet to find any 08 rally builds... Are there any? or am I just not looking hard enough? somebody has to have done it already...

Comment

-

Welcome from NE Ohio and bravo on your choice of the pipe Youll find that many members here migrated from ciggs to pipe smoking as well. If you have any questions, just feel free to ask because were all here to help you get the answers.

Comment

Working...
      X