Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DASH Diet

Hey, I would like to share a really interesting and useful diet

The low-sodium Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) Diet was designed as a way to help people control their blood pressure without using drugs, though a few books have used it as a basis for a weight-loss diet. DASH emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat or nonfat dairy and limits saturated fat and dietary cholesterol.

How it works for weight loss: You will certainly improve your health with this diet, and if you restrict calories while following DASH?s heart-healthy rules, you can lose weight and lower your blood pressure. A recent study found of obese older adults found that those who followed the DASH diet lost weight and decreased body fat, along with many other health benefits. "DASH is one of my favorite diets," says Meridan Zerner, R.D., a dietitian at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas. "You're getting the anti-inflammatory, high fiber, heart-healthy benefits, and if you use a personalized, calorie-limited plan, you can absolutely lose weight."

I hope, it will help someone

Thanks for sharing bro. There sure is a lot of information about the benefits of diets like these, so it's interesting hearing a new name for it. I wonder if cutting calories is absolutely necessary to lower blood pressure if you are being as strict as this diet suggests.

Comment

-

Ive noticed that most diets/ nutrition is tailored around the afternoon workout instead of the morning workout. Is there any difference between the two and how would a diet cutting or bulking look like if a person is doing workouts in the morning?

Comment

-

Ive noticed that most diets/ nutrition is tailored around the afternoon workout instead of the morning workout. Is there any difference between the two and how would a diet cutting or bulking look like if a person is doing workouts in the morning?
        http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

Working...
        X